Four

I woke up in a fog. My head felt heavy and my eyes droopy. Oh no, please don't tell me I'm sick, I groaned out loud. The clock red 9:42 a.m. My phone rang just as I rolled out of bed.

"Hello?" my voice already sounded weird.

"Morning!" I could tell it was Yara. "And also, what happened to your voice."

"You can tell? Is it that bad?"

"Umm... yeah, what happened, had too much to drink with Tom yesterday?" I could hear the smile in her voice.

"No, you know I don't drink," I rubbed my eyes tiredly. "I think I'm sick."

"Strep?"

"Nah," I said then sneezed. "I think it's a cold."

"Awww bummer," Yara said in a baby voice. "Feel better."

"Yeah, thanks. Imma go now, I'll talk to you later," I told her as I walked into my bathroom.

"Yeah, okay. Ttyl!" she hung up. I groaned again after sneezing three consecutive times.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

zendaya

///anyone else #sick ? behind the blanket

///anyone else #sick ? behind the blanket... i'm holding in a sneeze///

bellathrone, jacob batalon, tomholland2013,
and 4,687, 869 other like this

tomholland2013 awwwwwwww

bellathorne also sick!!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I plopped down on the couch ready to binge watch NCIS when I got a FaceTime request. It was from Tom. I sighed and swiped instantly grinning at the sight of his hair sticking up.

"You look worse than I feel," I croaked.

"Well aren't you just a bundle of compliments," he laughed. "How are you feeling."

"Like I'm about to pass out. I've never felt to foggy while being sick," I groaned, I seemed to be doing that a lot today.

"You poor poor thing," he said, the camera swarming in and out of focus. "Want some Chinese food?"

"You are an angel," I sighed. "I was just about to binge NCIS, and Chinese food would be perfect."

"Alright, I'll be over with it in twenty," he said. "Do you have La La Land on your Tv?"

"I think so," I picked up the remote and started fishing through the movies. I found La La Land and said, "Yep, I do."

"Let's watch that," Tom said as he put on a jacket.

"'k, I'm going to leave the door unlocked in case I fall asleep," I told him.

"Sounds good, see you in a few," Tom hung up and I slouched over to the door, unlocking it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Daily Mail

Zendaya is apparently sick today and we all share her pain of a common cold. Our wishes go out to you!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I'm here!" Tom shouted, slamming the front door behind him.

"I'm on the couch," I mumbled from underneath the covers. Tom pulled them off my face and grinned down at me.

"Wow, you look sick," he laughed. I attempted to throw a pillow at him but it missed. Tom put the Chinese food down on the coffee table in front of the TV. "Brought food."

"Yes," I sat up smiling. We ate, laughed, and watched La La Land. By the end of the night, I was wiped out. Tom had put on some British movie and I leaned back on the couch, closing my eyes. When I opened them again, my head was rested on the crook of his neck and he had his arms wrapped around me. I smiled, and fell back asleep, I'm so glad I was sick today.

———————-///
A/N: hey guys, have u heard of New Hope Club? They are this amazing British boy band trio. Their song fixed had over 1 million veiws on YouTube. I've started a fanfic about Blake Richardson, one of the boys and would rlly appreciate it if u guys checked it out. The love interest is played by Willow Shield, the girl who plays Primrose in The Huger Games.
Thanks,
Kit002kat!!!