Ten

zendaya

the crazies to @argentinaliferadio

the crazies to @argentinaliferadio... on our way, get ready !!!

tomholland2013, taylorswift,
shawnmendes, and
45,343,038 others like this

tomholland2013 you are the crazy one... I'm just slightly below average

zendaya @tomholland2013 humph, slightly..?

shawnmendes i love Argentina

fandom_z+t yesssssss

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

tomholland2013

should be driving, but I had to snap a pic of her hilarious face

jacobbatalon, user501,
tessabrooks, and
45,332,235 others like this

zendaya your face in my other post was worse :D

tomholland2013 @zendaya i cant believe were in the same car rn, haha

zendaya @tomholland2013 *we're

tomholland2013 @zendaya grammar police

zendaya @tomholland2013 asshead... :D

tomholland2013 @zendaya oh, it's on

zendaya couldn't have said it better myself

user aw they're in a feud, isn't life just adorable

quotes "Lifes sucks then we all die"- Olivia O'Brien, Empty

username @quotes I love that song, but what the actual fuck?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

People

The rumored couple from Spiderman: Homecoming has done it again. Zendaya and Tom Holland have managed to make every Shawndaya a doubter and Tomdaya a believer again. It all started when Zendaya posted a picture of Tom in the car with a laughing/crying emoji. Tom responded by posting one of zendaya in midsentece. In the comment section of that picture, Zendaya corrected Tom's grammar in which he responded by calling her the grammar police. She then called him an asshead which was replied with Tom saying "oh, it's on". She then said, "couldn't have said it better myself". We can't wait to see what is in store for the two. So, tell us what you think below, totally a romantic cover up or just best friend banter?

 So, tell us what you think below, totally a romantic cover up or just best friend banter?

(Credit: Johnson) Tom Holland and Zendaya in car together back in 2017

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I'm so hungry, the last time I ate was at breakfast time," Tom moaned.

"Quit moaning, asshead," I smirked, smacking his stomach. Gosh, I looked down at my phone to hide my embarrassment. Has he always had a six pac? He muttered something about 'grammar police' before going back to complaining about his state of hunger. "Harry, if you do not get food in this boy so he can stop complaining, I might actually strangle him."

"Um, look, there's a Wendy's, Bronson, pull up there," Harrison said from the front seat. Bronson (the driver) pulled up to the drive thru. Tom ordered two chicken sandwiches, two fries, and a Pepsi and I ordered a strawberry salad, fries, and lemonade. Harrison ordered a bacon cheeseburger meal. Sometimes, I sighed. I hate being a vegetarian.

When we received our food, Tom practically tore apart the bags looking for his burgers and fries. I waited patiently for Tom to search my bag to make sure it didn't have any of his food. I was starved, so as soon as I got my salad, I grabbed my fork and put on the dressing then I dug in. I scarfed down my food and started on my fries. When I glanced over at Tom, he had made his way to his fries as well, discarding his two burger wrappers. I shook my head and continued with my fries. We were both done by the time Bronson pulled up to the radio station.

"Here we go," I slide out of the car and walked into the building. It was fairly modern and had rows of computers line up with people operating them.

"Hello, I am Jonathan Garcia, but you can call me John," a man with salt and pepper hair, a thick accent, and clear glasses greeted us. "It is a great pleasure to have you with us Mr. Osterfield, Mr. Holland and Ms. Zendaya. Please, follow me."

I fell into step behind Harry and Tom while looking around. People barely glanced up because they were so engrossed in their computer screens. We arrive at the recording section of the building and I could see that the ON AIR light was off. We entered and there were two people sitting behind microphones.

"George, Camila, this is Tom Holland and Zendaya," John introduced us. Then both smiled and once we said our hellos, the tech crew came in and gave us headphones. We sat down at the two microphones and the ON AIR light went on.

"Hola, como esta. Today we have Tom Holland and Zendaya from Spiderman: Homecoming," Camila said into the microphone.

"So, Zendaya, what is it like to be apart of a Marvel superhero movie?" George asked.

"It's incredible. I'm glad to be apart of this moment in time. I've watched Marvel movies since I was a kid so seeing myself in one was just different," I said into the microphone.

"Right, definitely. Now Tom, this was your first time meeting Zendaya. What did you think of her?" Camila asked.

"Well, from the first time we met, it was kind of an instant connection. She's just one of the rare genuine people in the world. Zendaya definitely has her fair share of diva moments as well and I mean, what's not to love about her, right?" he responded, causing me to flush. Everyone laughed into the microphones when I said 'awwww, thanks.'

Geez, I wish he'd compliment me to my face more often... I shook my head smiling and focused on the rest of the interveiw.