Seventeen

So, I'm back from vacay! Florida was awesome, but not I'm back to reality. [insert crying emogji here]

I just got a new computer, so no more updating from my phone, which means, easier access to Wattpad and faster updates. YAY! *Cue applause here*

I would just like to take this time to congratulate anyone who is actually reading this section instead of jumping straight to the story. The first person to comment on this paragraph, will get a shout out/ I will dedicate the next chapter to you.

Now for chapter 17 of Being Famous....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Thank you London for coming out to ComicCon today, and that you to the cast of Spiderman: Homecoming for making this day special! Can we give the cast and crew a big round of a applause as they head out?!" the announcer said. Thunderous and deafening applause and cheers sounded through the stadium as we filed off of the stage.

"I swear, every city we visit keeps getting louder and louder, " Laura rolled her eyes, making me laugh.

"Don't complain, Robert Downey Jr, has it worse," Tony joked, we all laughed at that.

"Great job guys," Harrison comes up to us from backstage. "Who wants dinner?"

"Me!" I scream jumping up and down frantically. Everyone looks at me, laughing and shaking their heads.

"Where to?" Jacob asked.

"Nandos?" Laura suggested. "They have good chicken for us normal people, and salads for Zendaya."

I rolled my eyes at her diss on my choice of diet. Everyone laughed, but Tom laughed a little too hard.

"Why are you laughing so hard?" I smacked his arm.

"No reason," he smirked trying to hold in his laughter, but failing. I have an idea.... I have no idea where my sudden burst of courage came from, but I jumped in Tom's back. Startled, he stumbled backwards, but only slightly. His strong, muscular arms grabbed my legs and he spun around with me on his back.

"Ha, your idea backfired," I could hear the smirk on his voice.

"Dickhead!" I shouted. Once he stopped spinning, I noticed that we were the only ones in the room. Everyone had left.

"You guys, where heading to the restaurant, hurry up!" Jacob beckoned us from the door.

"Ok," Tom smirked and started walking towards the door.

"Wait, wait!" I shouted. "Put me down."

"Why," Tom tickled me.

"The *laugh* media *laugh* is going to have  *laugh* a field day with *laugh* this!" I said between laughs.

"So what? Friends carry friends on their backs all the time," Tom grinned, then proceeded to head out the door. I groaned, I am not going to hear the end of this. As we existed the ComicCon building, we were met with bright flashing lights.

"OMG! Look, he's carrying her on his back!" someone shouted, and a chorus of 'aw' filled the air. I rolled my eyes, grateful that my dark complexion couldn't give away how hard I was blushing. Glancing down at Tom, I could see that the tips of his ears were pink. Caucasians, I thought, smiling to myself. So easy to read.

"Wanna go for a spin?" Tom glanced up at me.

"No," I panicked. "No, way. Tom! Don't you dare!"

He ignored me and started spinning in really fast circles. I let out a scream and I heard the flashes of cameras as the paparazzi frantically looked for a good angle of the action.