Afterwards

Jacob:

     Today's one hell of a day for me. I just dropped my single "Perfect World", I'll be attending the red carpet at the MTV Video Music Awards to talk more about my single and EP , and last but not least, I'm debuting the song tonight at a charity gala. I've been getting hella' buzz from my fans about my upcoming content and too much feedback from my managers. It's killing me to be honest. The only place where I'm not bombarded with press, fans, and managers is in my private studio in my crib. Its pretty much where I spend most of my time when I'm not with the fam or anything job related. I shut my phone off, putting it on silent as I got up to roll me a blunt. After that was done I blew a few puffs as I played some chill music to set the vibe. Currently, my mans 6lack's album "East Atlanta Love Letter" is been the only thing I've been vibing with recently. But, I wanted to listen to his song "Prblms". I turned it on, nodding my head with the music as I sung the lyrics. I need to be chill as fuck for today...

2 hours later...

I wake up, rubbing my eyes as I unlocked my phone.

"Damn" I said looking at the missed calls from my managers, all the notifications from my social media sites and the missed texts from friends and family. I get up calling my manager, Dinah back.

"Hello?"

"Jay what the hell! You were suppose to be down here, at my house 2 hours ago! What have your ass been doing?" Dinah yelled. I could hear the worry in her voice.

"Dinah, Dinah, chill sis. I'm fine. I got a lil' high and fell asleep in the studio. I'm about to wash up. I'll be down there in a few."

I disconnected the phone call, heading to the showers.

Dinah's House:

I knocked on the door, stepping back a little bit

I knocked on the door, stepping back a little bit. Dinah answered the door, rolling her eyes.

"Get yo' blexican black ass in here now! Damn! Got a sistah' out here looking a mess. You know what they say about black folks and being late." Dinah said nagging my ears off.

As she continued, I zoned her out when I saw this beautiful, female walk up to us. She was wearing a tight skirt, that showed her figure, a white blouse that could barely stay buttoned due to her boobs, and these open-toed heels with a heel so sharp, it could killed a bitch. She looked at Dinah then me with a welcoming smile. Dinah continued to talk to me but, I wasn't listening to a damn thing she was saying.

"Jay! Jay! Negro hello?" Dinah said as she snapped her fingers in my face.

"Oh my bad, huh?"

"This is Yn, she's the founder of the charity gala that you're perfoming at tonight." Dinah said introducing us, giving us some room to shake hands.

"I've heard a lot about you Mr. Perez, I hope you're good as they say." Yn said as she shook my hand. Her skin was soft and her touch was gentle. Her voice was soft spoken yet contained so much confidence.