Beacon Hotel pt. 2

This is where we left off:

       Once she unbuttoned his pants, she pulled his dick out

Once she unbuttoned his pants, she pulled his dick out. She jacked it off a bit before she started to suck it. She bobbed her head up and down, tasting almost every inch of his dick. Her neck started to get tired but, her hands started to do most of the work. Jacob grunted in pleasure as he tilted his head back, biting his lip. When she was done Jacob switched positions with Yn and moved her lace panties to the side. He planted kisses in her inner thigh as he made his way down to Yn's pussy, licking, swirling his tongue, and sucking her clit. It drove Yn insane. Her moans became uncontrollable as her hands tugged and pulled on Jacob's hair.

"Damn. I missed this juicy pussy." He said as he slapped her clit, causing Yn to flinch a bit.

He stood up as he bent Yn over the couch, inserting himself inside. Yn couldn't help her moans of course. She tried to contain her moans a bit but, that failed. The more deeper he was the more louder she was. Yn could feel a burst of pleasure as she orgasm-ed on his dick, tilting her head back from exhaustion. Jacob then pre-came inside of her, siting next to her, out of breath. Even though the two were exhausted, they didn't want to stop. Yn got on top of him and spun around. She wanted to due reverse cowgirl. Jacob held onto her waist as Yn started to grind up and down on his dick, popping her ass. She started going faster as her booty bounced up and down.

"Mmm... fuck!" She said as she started to rub on her titties.

Jacob groaned a bit too as he gave Yn a hard smack on the ass before he turned Yn around and started to jackhammer her hard. Her legs started to tremble as she could feel herself about to cum again. She was screaming at this point. Her titties bounced hard, her ass bounced hard, sweat was dripping down from her face. This truly was one of them sloppy, rough type of sex. Jacob could feel himself about to cum too but, Yn was closer. She squirted on his dick as she tilted her head up. Jacob came as well inside of her.

The Next Morning....

9:48am

" Mmm.... Jacob." Yn groaned out as she tapped him a bit.

The two ended up sleeping there both completely naked on the couch.

"What." Jacob said still sleep.

"We slept over night. Get up." She said as she slapped him lightly.

They both got up and put their clothes on. Yn grabbed her robe and started to walk towards the dressing room. She barely could walk so she was stumbling all over the place. Jacob followed after her as he buttoned his pants.

"Yn." He said leaning onto the door of the dressing room.

"Jacob that was a complete mistake..." She said changing out of her lingerie into a crop top and some jeans.

"Nah. I've been thinking about you hard lately. Our relationship ended so abruptly that I couldn't even process why we broke up." He walked over to her and spun her around to face him.

She tried to pull away from his grip but, he wasn't budging. Yn doesn't like to show weakness but, when she's around Jacob she instantly gets weak. They both care for each other so much it hurts.

"J-Jacob. I can't. We can't-t." Tears started to form in her eyes as she tried to pull away from him.

He wouldn't let her go though. She kept trying to fight him off until he pulled her into him, hugging her. Yn started to tremble as she cried. Jacob held onto her tight.

"I-I've had the worst couple of years e-ever." She said. "J-Jacob when we ended I felt like I wanted to die. I lost the one thing in my life that was going good."

"What happened to Tea Basic?" He said as he sat her down.

"They fired me over some shit I didn't do. Some bitch framed me."

"What? That's some bull." Jacob said as he sat down on the stool by Yn's vanity.

"After that, I had to move in with my mom until I could get back on my feet." She said wiping the tears from her eyes. "That's when my friend brought me here and I had the best time. I wanted to be in a environment where I'm not judged and I could be free. Of course ma didn't support this but, I didn't care because this was for me not her."

Jacob rubbed his temple a bit as he let out a sigh in shock. "Damn. Yn I'm sorry all that happened to you. A-And I'm definitely sorry that I fucked up our relationship. If I knew I would've stopped being so hard on you."

"It's whatever now..its in the past." She said fiddling with her fingers.

The room was completely silent now. The both just stared in deep thought, thinking about everything.

"I just realized that you weren't wearing a condom." Yn said in shock.

"Fuck. W-Wait aren't you still on birth control?" He asked with concern.

"I stopped that shit a couple of months after we ended."

"F-Fuck. Shit. " Jacob started to pant.

"Jay. Calm down.. its fine. I'm probably not even pregnant."

4 Weeks Later......

Yn's Apartment:

1:23am

"Alicia! My period hasn't fucking came! It's been four weeks dawg!" Yn said as she freaked out.

"Oh God." Alicia said as she sat down. " I have some spare tests. Lemme go see if they expired."

As Alicia left, Yn didn't know what to do. She wanted to call Jacob but, first she wanted to see if she was really pregnant. She then thought about all the things that would happen if she was pregnant. She would have to quit her job and find a new one, try to find a way to talk to Jacob, tell her mother (which she was most afraid of), and worst of all ACTUALLY carry and have a child. She prayed that her period would come. Alicia came back with some pregnancy tests and opened the boxes for her.

"I found some good ones. Come on boo." She said grabbing her hand, heading to the bathroom.

Yn let out a sigh as she opened one of the tests and did what was told.

"Yn there's nothing to worry about. You'll be good. Your period probably is a little late due to the fact that you had sex. You haven't had it in a while soo." Alicia said as she sat on the bathroom counter.

Yn finished peeing and sat the test down onto the counter. "How long do I have to wait?"

"I don't know. Just a couple of minutes I guess." Alicia said with a shrug.

A couple of minutes went by and Yn looked at the test.

"Fuck!"

To be honest I didn't know what else to add to this. I know y'all wanted a part 2. I'm sorry that this was a flop. Anyways stay tuned for next chap! Bye loves!