Sex Anniversary pt 2

There's probably gonna be a part 3 to this.. enjoy!

Jacob's POV:

"Mmhm. Cum for me baby, cum for your Papi Chulo." I told her as she moaned some more. She finally came on the toy and I took it out of her. "Suck it clean." I demanded as I put it to her mouth.

She did as told and sucked the toy clean. When she was done I set it aside and took my dick and put it in her. She wasn't ready for this but, I was. Yn placed her legs on my shoulders which allowed me to deeper in her.

"Fuck. This pussy so wet and tight for papi." I groaned out as I went faster. "You like this?"

"Ooh fuck baby I do! You fuck me so good." She moaned out.

I did some more pumps until I felt like I was gonna cum. Usually when I feel like I'm cumming, I go faster.

"Shit baby I'm finna cum." I said as I held onto the back of her thighs, slamming into her more.

I came and then laid down next to her. We both were breathing heavy and sweating.

"What gave you the idea of buying me that?" She asked me as she rested her head on my chest, gliding her fingers up and down my torso.

"I just wanted to spice shit up this year. We have great sex all the time, I just wanted this year to be special."

"Well I loved it. Did you get anything else?" She asked as she lifted her head up to look at me.

"I did but, you'll have to wait and see."

...

Yn's POV:

Jacob and I are at the restaurant and I couldn't be more in shock about everything he's done for today. I wasn't expecting him to go out and buy sex toys nor pay for this expensive ass restaurant. I especially wasn't expecting the quickie that we had earlier to be like that. We were already seated, waiting on our food, and still having sexual frustration from earlier.

"Papi I can't wait for later on tonight. I'm already craving you again" I said as caressed his hand.

"I can satisfy some of that need right now." He told me as he went into his phone and pulled up some app, then playing with some widgets on it.

"What you doing? O-Oh my!" I moaned out as this vibrating sensation buzzed through my panties. "A-Are these vibrating panties?"

"Yes mami, told you I wanted to switch it up this year. Do me a favor and try not to moan..the more you moan or complain the more faster I make it. Got it?" He said as he swirled his fingers on his phone, playing with the different settings on the app.

I nodded my head as I crossed my legs, biting my lip. "F-Fuck." I whimpered.

The waitress came back with the drinks we ordered proceeding to ask what we would like to eat. I've already told Jay earlier what I wanted so he took the initiative to tell the waitress what I wanted. Once she walked away, Jacob intensified the vibration.

I softly moaned as I gripped the table and shook my leg. "Papi please turn it down..I can't take it!"

"Oo is someone complaining? You didn't listen to me huh? It's fine..Imma make you cum for me right here, right now." Jacob then put the vibration on its highest setting.

"Oh my g-g! F-Fuck!" I practically screamed out which drew attention from others in the restaurant.

I watched as Jacob laughed and fiddled with the app. He enjoyed this too much.  He enjoyed this to the fact that he moved to sit next to me and slid his finger in my panties. He started to rub my clit. This made me weep and moan even more as well as made it harder to keep them down. The rubs on my clit plus the intense vibrations is putting me on the verge of cumming.

"I'm about to c-cum Papi!" I whispered as I laid my head on his shoulder. Once I came I let out a sigh and looked up at him. "Oh I'm so getting your ass back for this."

...

Sorry for this delayed ass update..I've been through some shit..hope all is well with you guys and I really appreciate the support that I am still getting from this story... stay tuned for more imagines!