Chapter 6- Just one of those days

Start from the beginning

"I'm baaack!" I shout walking into Carter's shop. Jordy waves and introduces himself to Bella. 

"You are very gorgeous. Just like your sister," he says to Bella. I tell Jordy our plan while we wait for Carter to finish up with his customer, "here choose a belly ring," Jordy says handing Bella a card with the rings on. A guy walks out smiling and pays for his tattoo. He winks at me while Jordy writes out his receipt. 

"Hey babe," Carter says walking out giving the guy a small glare. 

"Hello," I mumble onto his lips. He plays with my new coloured hair while I pick my nose stud. 

"That one," he whispers pointing to a white diamond heart. I nod and show Jordy, "have you chosen Belly?" Carter asks Bella who replies with a nod. She points to an orange circle with a sun at the bottom. 

"Cute," I tell her holding her hand as we walk to the chair. 

"Don't be nervous. It will hurt for a teeny bit then it will be alright," Carter assures my trembling sister. She nods before squeezing my hand. Its over within seconds. When Bella opens her eyes she smiles. 

"I thought it would be worse," she laughs but cringes slightly in pain. 

"My beautiful girlfriend's turn," Carter declares picking me up and placing me on the chair. I act brave for Bella but it hurts real bad. 

"Ow" I whisper closing my eyes refusing to open them. I can hear Bella groaning in pain too. I open my eyes to see if she is okay. But my eyes are met with Carter's blue ones. He kisses me and the pain slowly subsides a little bit. 

"All better?" He kisses my forehead. I nod and stand up.

"I will go home tonight. So you two can have a girly sleepover," Carter walks us to the door. I pout poking out my bottom lip, "oh babe I will pick you up after dance training tomorrow night. Then you can come stay at my apartment" he smiles. I laugh at his facial expression. He's obviously pretty excited.

"Sorry I didn't mean to intrude on any plans," Bella frowns as we walk down the street to Ryder's work. I love how we live in a sea side community. It's big, but small enough that its alright to walk. It does take 45 minutes to walk home from the mall. But it's good exercise.

"I brought you a present," I tell Ryder walking into his office. He works at the mechanics. It looks like he is doing his paper work. I make Bella hide around the corner. 

"What is it?" Ryder smiles at me taking in my new hair. I grab Bella's hand and pull her in. 

"A pretty good present isn't it?" I wink grinning at him. 

"Aww Bubba!" He shouts standing up and enveloping her in a big hug. 

"Can she start at my school?" I get straight to the point. He looks at me questioningly. 

"Why?" He says kissing Bella's head. She bursts into tears. 

"I...I...I get bullied. I... I. can't .eat..." she hiccups. He begins to cry for her. 

"You can totally go to Roar's school," he looks at her tear stained face, "but... You can't live with us yet," he says which makes Bella break into a fit of giggles. 

"She's staying with us for 3 days," I hold back my own laughter. 

"Ok, all good," Ryder chuckles.

 "We can wait till you finish up here," I say sitting down on the couch. 

"Lets go out for dinner just us three," Ryder smiles. Bella grins 

"Can we go to Pierre's?" she suggests smiling. We used to go there with our parents before they became international speakers.