Into the Asylum

You head into the underground parking lot and find the van you were assigned. You find in there a folder. You open it and share it with everyone. As you drive off, you go over each assignment for each squad member. You, Deadshot, and Harley share one, Killer Frost, Killer Croc, and Captain Boomerang share one, Diablo has one for himself, and Enchantres, Katana, and Rick share one. You soon make it to the destination Waller assigned you. A comic book store. Harley checks her makeup and gets her mallet.

"This is my stop! Wish me luck, Baby!" Harley says cheerfully, before she kisses you on the cheek. She gets out the car, closes the door, and skips into the store. As the van parks into the alley to hide, the rest of the squad looks at you. They give you...that look. "What?" you ask them. "So you actually did it?" Deadshot asks you. You nod giving him a sly smile. You sit in the back of the van and lync up the computer you're using to one of the cameras in the store to watch Harley and make sure everything goes according to plan. Harley almost immediately gets bored of waiting and decides to pick up a comic book to pass the time. One book catches her eye and she starts reading it.

Pretty soon the doors clash open causing Harley to drop the book

Pretty soon the doors clash open causing Harley to drop the book. She turns to see Batman himself enter the store. He looks moodier than usual. "You know he did it, don't you?" Batman asks as he walks closer and closer to her. "Ruh roh!" Harley says completely facing him. "Where is he, Harley? Every time I've seen you for the past three years it's been with him. Tell me where he is." Everyone in the van again look at you. "No idea, but if you think I'm goin' back ta Arkham, you gott anotha thing comin' Bats!"

Harley gets out her hammer. Batman throws two batarangs which Harley deflects with her hammer. Turns out those were a distraction as Batman quickly runs up and pins Harley against the wall. "Where is he?" Batman asks again. "I know he's the one causing all of those murders! Each crime scene has a spray painted black and red spider nearby." Harley looks him in the eye. "I don't know where he is! Plus, he would never kill anyone without me!"

Sirens blare outside as multiple police cars park in front of the store. Batman comes out of the store with Harley in cuffs. "Take her back to Arkham and make sure she doesn't try anything funny." He hands her to an officer who puts her in his car and slams the door. "Remember, Scarlet Widow is still at large." Batman gets into the Batmobile and drives off. As the other cars drive off to Arkham, you follow it.

A Mile Away From Arkham

You drive near the closet body of water to Arkham. Frost, Boomerang, and Croc all jump out of the back doors of the van. They head straight into the waters below. Frost freezes a part of the water as they fall making a little slide for her and Boomerang while Croc swims in the regular water. They all head for the sewer pipes. Next, Enchantres sticks her head out of the window while you continue to drive behind the cop cars. She uses her powers to lift the car up in the air. She opens the door and Deadshot shoots the officer in the head. Enchantres undresses the man and throws his almost naked body out of the car and into the water below.