I Hear Sirens

"What's the situation Harl?" you ask her. "Ivy just texted me she and Selina are in trouble! They need our help!" You ask her if Ivy said what trouble their in and she tells you how that Ivy and Selina broke out of Arkham and were trying to steal some jewels. They got caught and are currently trapped inside the store with the police outside. "Well then, let's suit up!" you declare. You put on your suit except your mask. You get everything you might need including your staff in case you run into the Bat or even his friends. You see Harley grab her hammer and you smile. She looks so damn cute with that hammer in her hands...ugh, face it L/N she'd never like you...you think to yourself. Harley sees you smiling. "Whaddya you smilin' at?!" she asks aggressively. Your smile fades immediately. Harley looks down apologetically. "I'm sorry, Y/N. I didn't mean ta upset ya. I'm just...I'm just worried about my girlfriends. They were always there for me." You walk towards her and you hug tight. "Well let's go help them." You let go and put on your mask. You both head out the window.

Meanwhile...

At the jewelry store, Ivy keeps the doors baracaded with some nearby plants from the outside. "Keep it closed, Pam! Harley should be here any minute." Catwoman says grabbing more gems, diamonds, and jewels and putting them into her sack. The police officers outside keep shooting at the plants, slightly hurting Ivy. She groans a little louder every time a bullet hits them. "Those bastards are gonna pay for hurting my babies..." she grumbles under her breath. Catwoman hears a small tap on the other window. She sees a small circular pad with a spider logo.

The logo lights up and four even smaller lasers form a circular cut in the glass. The glass drops and shatters onto the floor and two sets of footsteps land in the pile of broken shards of glass. You and Harley turn off your invisibility belts smiling. Catwoman smiles as well. "Selina! What was that?" Ivy asks. "It's okay Pam. The calvary is here." Harley squeals and hugs Catwoman. "Oh I missed you, Kitty! You okay? They didn't hurt ya, did they?" Harley asks checking Catwoman's face like a worried parent. "Hey Harl! Love the new look. And speaking of which, you look like you haven't aged in months!" Catwoman remarks. Harley giggles.

You chuckle to yourself. Her giggle is so adorable...you think to yourself. Harley runs to hug Pam while you greet Catwoman. "Hey Selina. It's been a while." Catwoman takes off her mask and hugs you. "Yeah, it sure has. But it's good to see you, Y/N. You look good. You been treating Harley right?" she asks. "Yes ma'am!" you say jokingly saluting. Ivy, after hugging Harely comes over to greet you. "It's been far too long, darling. How are you, Y/N?" You two hug for a quick second and let go. "I'm doing pretty well, Pam." You turn to see cops running over to where you made the hole in the glass. "Why don't we catch up somewhere more quietly?" You draw out your staff.

"Ladies first" you ask them. They all smile and get out their weapons. Harley gets her mallet while Selina puts back on her mask and gets out her whip. Ivy takes out two cops with some vines while Harley jumps through the hole and knocks out an officer. "Batter up!" she says swinging. Catwoman lassos a cop and throws him into the hole. You grab a bomb filled with knockout gas and throw it inside. You and Harley grab your grapple guns and shoot. You grab Ivy and Catwoman uses her whip like you and Harley. You all land on a rooftop and start running. "I'll have to make extra invisibility belts for you two!" you say as you lead them where to go.

After a couple of blocks you stop, confident that you lost the cops. "You two have a place or what? I don't mind having you two stay over" you tell Ivy and Selina. "Well thank you for the offer, but we do have a place to stay" Ivy says as she checks her nails. "Well, what should we do now? The night is still young for us to have some fun" Selina says grinning. "What about ta cops?" Harley asks. "Harl, I think we all know those cops are no match for us. The only person who can actually beat us is--" Pam says before being interrupted by Selina. "Batman" she says a little bit upset.

"Well that's why you're lucky, tonight. You have me" you speak up. "I'm pretty sure I'm the only one here who's been captured by Bats the least." No one speaks up and instead nods in agreement knowing you make a very good point. "So, what should we hit now?" you ask them. "How about we look for any heroes and ambush em' for kicks?" Harley suggests. "I'm down for that" Selina says putting on her mask. "Alright" Pam replies. "Well then, let's go" you say getting your grapple gun and firing.

Later...

You all land on a rooftop and find Batman and Nightwing finishing a couple of robbers. Nightwing ties them up while Batman stands beside him. "You know it wouldn't hurt to have some help" Nightwing tells him. Batman says nothing as he moves his head around feeling that they're not alone. Without even looking at you he throws a Batarang at where you're all standing. Poison Ivy uses a sheild made out of plants to protect you. The shuriken explodes dismantling it. "Alright, Selina, don't get all lovey dovey with Batman okay?" Pam asks. "Don't worry. There'll be other times." You all drop down and rush towards both Batman and Nightwing. "Ugh, I was hoping this wasn't gonna be a long night" Nightwing says getting out his escrima sticks.