Chapter 17

Sapphire's POV -

"I'm sorry I didn't mean for Junior to die." Stacie said holding her hands up in defense.

"You shouldn't have fucking poisoned him in the first place." I said feeling my anger rise.

"I'm so sorry." She said getting up off the couch and running away from me.

Before she could get to far away from me I pulled her back by her blonde weave.

"Oh you're gonna be sorry alright." I said smacking her on the ground.

"Please don't hurt me!" Stacie cried out.

I ignored her and my fist started flying in multiple directions on her body.

She screamed out in pain from the blows I was sending her.

"I'm gonna fucking kill you bitch." I shouted while kicking her.

Stacie managed to grab one of my legs sending me down to the ground too.

All of a sudden she got on top of me punching me near my face.

I blocked her hits and started hitting her stomach.

Everything stopped when I felt a tingle.

I looked down to see that she bite me on my shoulder.

"Shit." I said throwing her off of me and holding my shoulder.

This bitch had the nerve to bite me.

I was about to attack her again when she pulled out a knife.

Where the hell did that knife come from?

"I always keep a knife hidden in my house." She said noticing my confused face.

I held my hands up in surrender.

"Now leave my house." She said holding her nose with the hand she didn't have the knife in.

I nodded my head slowly giving up.

Shit at least I gave her a bloody nose and lots of bruises.

I walked out of her house and out to my car.

Once I got in the car I pulled off.

I'll let the police handle her.

***

"Baby what happened to you?" Chris asked once I walked into the bedroom.

"She killed him." I said with tears coming out of my eyes.

Chris grabbed ahold of me and we sat on the bed.

"Who killed who?" He asked confused.

"Stacie poisoned Junior!" I shouted.

When I said that the whole room went silent.

Chris released his arms from around me angrily. "I'm gonna fucking kill this bitch." He shouted while putting on his timbs.

I grabbed his arm making him pay attention to me.

"Chris hurting her won't bring Junior back." I said slightly above a whisper.

He shook his head and punched the wall a couple of times leaving several holes.

"WHY THE FUCK DID SHE HAVE TO POISON HIM?" He cried out falling to the ground.

"I don't know baby , I don't know." I cried out too walking over to him and wrapping my arms around him.

Even though I wanted Stacie to feel our pain and die I wanted her to rot. I called the police while I was in the car so hopefully they found her and arrested her already.

We were broken. There's nothing we can do but sit here and cry about it and that's what we did. We cried till we couldn't cry no more.

It was like we were dead , you know? Not actually dead but we felt dead inside. 💔

___________________________

Sad right 😔😥

What do you guys think?

Comment below.

Vote comment FOLLOW

xoxo - Msfanfictional 💞