one

"thank you for helping me, oppa!" minyeong beamed, twirling a strand of faux-blonde hair around her manicured finger

jungkook flinched at the girl's rather high-pitched gratitude but smiled back nonetheless. "you're welcome. there was no way i could refuse to help after you asked so politely," he claimed, handing the textbooks back to their rightful owner and not missing the way minyeong purposely brushed her hands against his before she proceeded to organize the books into her locker. he frowned at that but decided to keep his mouth shut nonetheless.

minyeong giggled. "you're very kind, jungkook-oppa! not a lot of people choose to stay after class just to help out someone they barely even know."

"thanks, i guess," jungkook bashfully murmured, rubbing the back of his neck at the seemingly sincere compliment.

"but oppa," minyeong's voice suddenly dropped to a low mumble as a hint of a smirk started tugging on the corners of her pink-tinted lips. "it's a shame that you're a homo, isn't it? you have such an amazing personality, but to throw that charm away by choosing to like people of the same gender is truly a waste. you have no idea how many girls would be pooling at your feet right now if you weren't a fag. sucks, huh?" she remorselessly commented, shaking her head in a mocking manner.

jungkook's eyes widened in disbelief whilst his idle hands unconsciously curled into fists at his sides, holding back the strong urge to punch the girl.

for a second, he thought minyeong was genuinely a kind person. he really thought she was genuinely different from all the other girls who previously pretended to ask him for assistance only to use it as an opportunity to either try getting into his pants or spit out every vulgar homosexual-related insult they could think of.

in the end, she was just like the rest of them.

"excuse me? who are you to judge me? who the fuck are you to call me a fag?" he growled, noticing how the female slightly cowered at his drastic change of tone because after all, gay or not, he was still known as the 'notorious resident bad-boy' to every student on campus.

minyeong simply gulped and hung her head low in order to avoid gazing into jungkook's flaming irises. she knew that he would never actually lash out violently at her, but she also knew that she had definitely just struck a nerve in him which should've never been struck in the first place.

"whatever, i don't have time for this crap. you can fail professor lee's class for all i fucking care. find another after-school study buddy, or just do what you probably already do and suck the professor's dick for extra marks, minyeong," jungkook snarled, roughly slamming the blonde's locker door shut for her with brute force and not even blinking once when he caught minyeong tremble in fear from the abruptly loud impact.

he quickly strode out of the school, rushing over to where his motorcycle was parked with smoke practically coming out of his ears — or rather, where he thought his motorcycle was parked. however, he eventually halted in his tracks and let out a quiet curse when he remembered that his precious motorcycle was currently undergoing repair because some bastard decided to key his yamaha cruiser while he was in a 2-hour lecture the day prior. but thanks to the security cameras in the parking lot, they managed to catch the culprit in no time (revealed to be kim rowoon, a guy who's in the same major as jungkook and has always hated his guts ever since the latter came out) and immediately expelled him for good.