NEW LOOK, SON OF THE RIVERS

Percy's POV:

        Then I stood up for some reason I felt taller, more muscled. I looked at the rivers questionably, said rivers were looking at me and blushing. They saw me looking confused and then they smiled and conjured a mirror for me to look ok at myself, I gasped at what I saw. I was 6'3 ft tall before, now I'm 6'9 ft tall, I'm more muscled but not in an Hercules kind of way (that scum!!!), I still had my swimmer's build, my eyes were what got me, they were sea green before, now they were still majorly sea green but with flecks of orange, red, icy blue, black, milky, with the icy blue being the second next most dominant color. They seemed to glow with power. My hair was white but with strands of orange, red, navy blue, black, red, green, etc, all in all I was a freaking rainbow walking, probably the blessings from the Olympians coming into play, I dunno why their blessings were still working. ( You guys should imagine Percy's new look, after imagining it in my mind, I've come to a conclusion that I have a weird fashion sense, 😂😂😂).

         Not to sound cocky but I sure was hot. I said as much to the Rivers. "You're cocky", said Styx. Then Styx said, " Since you withstood the onslaught of our powers, you are the master of the Rivers", that with much regret, all five of them raking their gazes over me, why were they regretting I didn't fully get until they lustfully looked me over before wiping all filthy thoughts about me, they were sad that they lost such a handsome plaything as myself, I knew I was hot but not this attractive, call me narcissistic but when you  spend a lot of time training alone with monsters and you're winning you'll feel like me too on top of the world. (Weed works too.)

       Then they all bowed to me. I was feeling quite awkward.
"Since I am the master of the rivers, I don't want no bowing, milords, my Lord and all these formalities, I'm not the Olympians".

"Yes my Lord", said Styx playfully. I rolled my eyes. "Perseus -" Phlegathon said.
"Percy", I deadpanned, she just rolled her eyes at me, I'm gonna punish her later for her insolence.
"'Percy' we saw your betrayal and we would like to adopt you as our son, we've always wanted a child, do you accept?".

The transition from lust to familial love was too quick for my brain to understand, you ever been in this kind of situation like this when a girl likes you and you reject her and she's all like anyway I see you as a brother, that's how I felt!!!, But this situation was more complicated.

"But I already have a mom"
"Think of us your adopted mothers", said Lethe, since the time I was here, I suspect  this was the first time she followed a conversation without missing a word, apart from the time they wanted to take me as their gigolo.

I looked at them for any sign of joking or distrust, I didn't find any only sincerity, for someone who had seen disdain, distrust and even hate, my frozen heart instantly warmed up.

"I accept".

They practically squealed, then they glowed for a second, this was the first time I've ever seen a deity-like figure's transition to their true form even though it was only for a second, it was beautiful, it was like their whole bodies  were made of light, when I get to my hotel room first thing I'm gonna do is to stand in front of my mirror and admire my true form a million times, ok I'm narcissistic, deal with it.

     In front of me stood the 40 year old women with same features except older wait why does Lethe look 90, I wanted a mother not a great-granny,

"Lethe!!!" the five of us shouted in exasperation.

"What? Oh!!!", then she turned 40 too. The remainder 4 just sighed like they were used to it. (Yea, maybe because they are indeed used to it).

Then they all ran to hug me. Then suddenly Styx tensed, everybody turned towards her and asked,
"What, Styx?".

"Hades is fast approaching, Percy, you must go, he has finally decided to come and check because the aura you are emitting is more than ours by much, he wants to check who entered his domain, and I'm sure you don't want him to see", she said.

"Ok bye moms", I said.
"Bye son", They replied.

"Wait, there is one thing I want to know why are we calling him son and saying bye?", well we can guess who said that.
We all rolled out eyes. I smiled and said, "never change mom, never change". Then I hugged them one last time then I vapour travelled to my hotel room. Then I called for room service. They brought me bacon and egg sandwiches with tea. Then I tried out my power over ice, I just thought the cup and thought of the ice being frozen, then the tea became solid, maybe because this was my try the whole room was frozen too, I practiced for two hours before getting the hang of it, then I remembered that I forgot something, Oh yes the MIRROR!!!.

    I've finally updated the novel hope u guys aren't mad at me if u are pls forgive I've been reading webnovels this past months to pass my time during this quarantine period and the books were really good I read and read till I forgot about updating, I'm really sorry 🙏🙏🙏. I have a question in what HOO novel did we meet Narcissus? I've forgotten and I'm too lazy to search.

   Between Narcissus and Apollo who is more narcissistic?.

  Anyway is the continuation as interesting as before?