Chapter 24- Jack of All Trades VS Masters of One 1

Sorry it's coming late srig63

What Chronos generated year was it?

I didn't know but what I knew was that I had successfully embodied all my domains. I was a full Primordial now, though I already was when I embodied the seas... but well, you get my point.

I was the Primordial of Seas, sea monsters, the Underworld Rivers, the Heart, Ice and Snow, Metal, Elements, Natural Disasters, Destructions, Energy, Matter, Wolves, Heroes, Loyalty, Betrayal, Vengeance and Weapons. That's an awful lot of domains, right?

So do I switch to each domain as if changing clothes to use them? I'm sure that's what you want to ask. But think of it like this, you want to travel but you have only one bag and lots of clothes,

What do you do? You buy a new bag of course, but that's not where I'm heading. You compress the clothes inside... What?! You mean only me does that? Anyway, that's just how it is, every domain is jam-packed into one form. We don't have a different throne for each domain, every domain is represented in one throne. How was my embodiment crash course? It's not properly explained? Ok, let me waste some of my saliva.

Take Apollo or Hermes for example, they are the Gods with the most domains right? You don't see an Apollo 1, 2, 3, and a Hermes 1,2, 3 each body with a different domain, the power is concentrated into one form. So in their Divine Form, they're like one huge mixture of colors.

After every successful embodiment, I fought with Aether or the other Primordials to test my strength. At my third embodiment, I could already hold him down successfully though not for long.

At my fifth embodiment, I could already stomp him since then the other primordials avoided fighting with me using excuses:

Ouranos: sorry Perce, some pieces of me are still floating around the universe, I have to gather them *he put on a show of anger* CURSE YOU KRONOS!!!

Uh-uh, what a bad excuse, as if he'd not gathered them all, anyway I excused him.

Erebos: Nyx just gave birth, so Uhm, uhm, I've got to stay by her side, *scratches head furiously*

How do you feel using my ignorance against me?

Chronos: I've got to watch episode 750 of Doctor Who, he's a Time Lord.

Why do you say that like that should automatically excuse you? You're excused.

Tartarus: I've got to patch Tartarus, you know? A hole was torn in it, from their escape.

The only one with a valid excuse.

But how did he feel saying he wanted to patch himself?

That was how they all escaped fighting with me all through the years I spent embodying my domains.

But seriously, I feel like my perception just shot through the roof.

Man, I felt like a newborn mole that witnessed the sun for the first time.

Why didn't I know the air tasted so sweet? (Now that I'm narrating this, I realized I just tasted Aether and Ouranos ಥ‿ಥ

Yuck!!!)

Did grass always have pictures of Gaea in them?

Why was I seeing little Chronos's everywhere?

I could see the Primordials in everything... Did I miss them that much?

Did snakes always have this fleshy color?

Why is this snake 🐍 ere-?

Till I looked up,