Fuck You Fates!!!

Previous:

Then I closed my eyes and imagined myself being 40 feet tall. I could feel myself growing then it was finished. Then I walked to my throne and sat on it, then something weird happened.

The throne grew straps and bound me tightly to itself.

The only thing I could think was…

"Shit, I'm fucked, I'm bound again".

********

I looked at the faces of the Primordials, but shockingly enough they were as surprised as I was, though not horrified since they weren't bound like I was with chains that even with my Primordiallic strength I couldn't break out of.

Since the Primordials were surprised too, the point I surmised through this was…

My SHITTY THRONE had gone rouge!!!

I tried speaking telepathically to the throne, 

'Hello, Lord Throne!... Master Throne!... Warlord Throne!... Throne-sama!...', and when I got no answer I knew I didn't give it enough respect, I pulled out the big guns.

'Throne oneee-sama!!!!....', still no reply. 

Then the big hard truth hit me like a gigantic boulder falling from the sky…

This dam throne had no dam sign of life!!!

Grim played me.

But if it wasn't the throne going rouge, what imprisoned me? 

I looked around at the Primordials again and now they had looks of approval on their faces.

'Damn bastards!

All of them!!

I was wrong about them!!!

I must be foolish to have believed anyone would actually treat me nice after the people I spent six to seven years with, dined with, shared stories with, fought with and for and saved their lives betrayed me and almost killed me', I thought, tears dripping from my eyes.

I'm sure you thought Primordials didn't cry, I don't know the logic behind it, but anyway since the rich cry, Primordials must too, I mean I'm crying too.

Well back to my emotional scene…

'I must be foolish to actually see a bunch of overpowered people as friends not knowing they were a bunch of people who couldn't wait to stab me in the back the minute I calmed down around them', after all my mourning in my mind.

"I never be—"

"Who would expect that the Fates would be fast ones among all of us here, We know Perseus here hates hshhs jahhsihshosv jaioakaggsjiwh and that's what almost happened", said Chaos and he looked around confused.

The other primordials too looked around since they didn't understand what Chaos said.

Wait!!! What?

What did this mind peeking maniac just say?

The Fates did this?

The Fates???

Those creepy old hags that toyed with me throughout my life, I'm a Primordial now and I still can't escape them???

I'm a Freaking Primordial for Grim's sake.

Demigod and Primordial, there's a difference between them and not just in words, how can the Fates toy with me like this?

Yes, it must be the plot. The plot must have demanded this. It's all Grim's fault.