Chapter 18 - Girl Power!!!

"I'll summarize the story for you, Percy, since everybody else knows the story", Chaos said, knowing he threw some people under the bus.

So the females know the truth?

And they didn't tell me?

What happened to being BFFs? 

A spur of the moment?

Well, everyone has secrets. They were trying to protect their loved one's dignity. 

What I don't get is why Eros was protected too? The handsome bastard had no wife among the council…

"Well, it all happened when the girl power movement spread across the universe until it was dealt a great blow by the males across the universe…"

*****

"Well, it all happened when the girl power movement spread across the universe until it was dealt a great blow by the males across the universe…

Starting from Earth, the whole movement kinda snowballed from there. Uranus, Neptune, Curcea, etc the girl power movement was changing lives, ruining families, some might say and giving females around the world fulfillment, nothing seemed the same", narrated Chaos with dramatic movements of his hands.

I might have looked clueless because he asked me if I knew what girl power was. I sure as hell did not!, I'm sure I would if I did not spend 5 to 7 years out of touch with reality as we know it, fighting monsters and other kinds of stuff.

So no Chaos, I don't!

"Chill bro, chill. Girl power is a slogan that encourages and celebrates women's empowerment, independence, confidence, and strength", he explained to me.

But that definition reminded me of another word, what was it again? 

Lemanism?

Manism? 

Fascist? 

Femism?

Ah ah! Eureka

"Isn't that feminism?", I asked. 

"No it's not feminism but it's perceived as such by some", he explained.

"Back to my story, nothing seemed the same, until one day, I don't know whether the males in the universe were hit on the head by a donkey or something, but finally the men almost put a stop to the movement by putting out some well-placed points, if I do say so myself,

The richest person on my planet is a man, the most athletic person on my planet is a man, the best foodie on my planet is a man,

XXX is a man, Ronaldo is a man, Messi is a man, Wizkid is a man, tell me, what do you girls have? Like that, the cancer of the universe was almost stopped…

Probably because the men didn't bring up we being males as points or I didn't like being the only girl, minus the female Primordials, I came up with it, yes, I'm sure you're expecting it already, my master plan!!

And it sure as hell wasn't because a pretty Greek female prayed to me!", said a smug Chaos.

The males who had been listening with one ear quickly realized the one responsible for their predicament, 

"He didn't!"

"He really didn't"

"This bastard!"

"Traitor!!"

"Avengers Assemble!!!! 

"To arms!"

They descended from their thrones in arms in righteous fury screaming bloody murder(how the hell does that work?)

"Ummm… no one sees the problem with a Creator sleeping with his creation?", I asked.

The male Primordials, as if not realizing the folly of their actions since Chaos was way stronger, a snap of the finger, here and there and they were all immobilized

"If he doesn't sleep with his creations, who does he sleep with? Yours? Dumbass!", answered a blushing Aether.

They were all bound to invisible pillars in a compromising manner.

Woah, I didn't know Chaos was into BDSM!

'Curse the current generation of culture! Where a little binding brings up thoughts of BDSM. Shame on you!'

Well, you all should know who said that.

'No looking into my mind, sucker!'

"Now that the story disruptors have been stopped by the Honorable Me, let me keep on narrating. I told her that we Primordials were all females, use that as your point.

I also visited the dreams of some women around the universe, women with the power of speech, women with clout, and the result should be expected no?

When next they were asked, who do you girls have? They were prepared, they as in my chosen ones. They spread my propaganda.

The creator of the universe is female!

God? Not God, Chaos

The Primordial of Love is female! 

As they spoke, clear applause resounded from the heavens as if proving them right.

Gradually, the news spread like the matter of Apollo and Artemis, it was believed by most that all the primordials were female, by scientific tally, it was proven that females are more than males in the universe", Chaos continued, laughing with the satisfied look of an evil mastermind as his plan came to fruition.

"But in my moment of joy, not moment, more like years. It took a long time for the change to happen as they were subconsciously resisting the change, I forgot they were Primordials, beings only below power to me. They finally stopped dismissing the changes as minor things when finally their will wasn't enough to suppress the change, Eros's dick disappeared and became a pussy, Tartarus became a great horned beauty only in the face, as for the rest? Blegghh! I had to wash my eyes with sexy magazines to rid my eyes of that scarring image. Aether, a great pair of anime like boobs, Erebus's voice changed, etc", Chaos, Gaea, Hemera, Ananke, Nyx and I began laughing imagining the images in our minds.

"Honey!!!!!", they shouted with red faces, that is the males.

"They investigated, then they found out that the girl power movement was the cause of it all, they wiped the whole universe of its memory of the event, pretty anticlimactic for a big event such as that, right? Well, after that, they didn't dig deeper and that's the story of how I was saved by their stupidity", completed Chaos laughing.

I'm not sure they knew

Should I tell them?

Stirrings of the girl power movement have arisen in the dark

Nah, I probably shouldn't.

If they know, they just might kill all females.

Yeah, I definitely ain't telling them.

But damn, the story's funny as hell. Hope it was funny for you to read it too.

We laughed and laughed until we remembered the chained Primordials.

Uh-Oh

Another Chapter down phewww

This is really taking a lot of my brain power.

Read my Original Book, God of Writing please 🙏