e i g h t

The cuffs dug into my already bruised wrists as I struggle for freedom, Calum began undressing so his perfectly toned body became exposed. My stature pressed firmly to the bed as he watched me, his cock growing larger by the second. Luke had informed Ashton of my disobedience which didn't end very well for me..or Michael.

"You're not wet for me" he pouts trailing his fingers over my slit my entire body trying to avert myself from his touch

"I'm not in the mood" I spit as his rams his fingers into me, causing me to yelp at the manifesting pain in my private area "Calum you're hurting me" I gasp, his motions triggering my body into a pain field, each thrust of his fingers created a sharp ripple through my body "get off me you brute"

"Don't talk to me like that you slut" he growls slapping me across my face so my cheek stung "Michael" Calum gasps as he walks into the room, he looked at my tear soaked eyes before looking at Calum "wanna make her scream twice as much" he chuckles causing Michael's jaw to clench in anger, Calum still continuing to thrust his fingers into me allowing the pain to continue.

"Dude" he started approaching the bed "you're doing it wrong" Michael came between my legs removing Calum's fingers from my burning core "sex is an act of pleasure for both participants, you ramming your fingers into her in a feeble attempt to get her wet is stupid what were you going to do if she didn't get wet ? Ram your cock into her so she bleeds? you're an ass hole" he growls pushing him into the wall before demanding the key to my cuffs

"Sorry mate lost em" he smirks pushing passed him coming back to my quivering body "now let me Fuck the pathetic slave, that's what she's here for I don't understand why you're so protective of her" I wasn't entirely sure but something had triggered in Michael but he looked increasingly angry, like he had done the other day in the kitchen with Luke.

"She's not a pathetic slave" he spits yanking him off of me "she's a beautiful woman who deserves respect" he growls before looking in the side drawer for the set of keys

"You're so whipped Michael" Calum moans throwing the set of keys at Michael so he can un-cuff me.

The cuffs had cut into my wrists further so they bled erratically, Michael had fetched me some bandages before neatly dressing them in the fabric. My body ached and burned in anguish, the memories were always there, lurking in the dark corners of my brain, I couldn't stay here but what choice did I have? I love Michael but how much did I love him to put up with all of this?

"You don't deserve this" he sighs dressing me again, pulling my black panties up so they covered my innocence and threw on one of his oversized shirts, he even brushed my hair and cleaned up my smudged makeup

"I don't deserve you" I mumble as he tucks me into bed "I'm a hinderance I know" the tears rolling down my face as I watch his expressions in the dim light

"You deserve to be happy and I want to be the source but I can't watch this happen to you day in day out, the pain you endure because you love me isn't right princess" he coos kissing my forehead "I've left you a glass of water and your favourite book on the bedside table, if you can't sleep play some music or read"

"Where are you going?" I stutter, wanting him with me more now than ever.

"We have a show tonight princess, don't worry I'll tell Ashton you're sick so you don't need to be concerned about him requiring you, I love you" he smiles pressing his lips to mine with a force of passion.

****

It was late around 4 am when I awoke, the sounds of the house creaking had alerted me, instantly I checked my phone to see if I had missed anything, scrolling down my twitter feed to see fans tweeting about the boys hooking up with groupies "shit" I groan, hearing the loud moans of various different women more clearly now. Quickly downing the water to quench my burning throat but even after drinking the whole glass I urged for more,  so consequently, I needed to get up to refill my glass. I needed to make sure I remembered the line I was always told to repeat if the boys ever brought groupies home ' I'm Ashton's little cousin' 

Entering the kitchen I felt a chill rush through my body as I stood on the cool kitchen floor, the dim light still made everything visible to me "OH fuck" I here from down the hall which I expect would be Calum's room as he and Michael are both on the ground floor. Filling my glass I trod through to Michael's room to see if he would comfort me now that the show was over but I only got within a few inches of the door before my heart smashed into a thousand pieces "Oh Michael you're so fucking big" a girl moans at the top of her lungs and it didn't take much imagination to know what they are doing in there. So I hastily dropped the glass to the floor so it shattered like my heart, running back upstairs to my room while the floods of tears coursed down my cheeks, screaming into the pillow for a hope of relief. why would he do this to me?