Under The Stars

*RATED R FOR A REASON!*

JAYY'S POV

I smiled as Dahvie really got into the kiss, but there was one problem Dahvie has never had sex in this way. I hate being the bottom but I’d do it for him, he just needs to ask.

As Dahvie pulled away he whispered something into my ear the shocked me to the very core of my being “I want to be bottom.” I looked at his face to see him blushing deeply “are you sure?” I whispered nervously.

He smiled and nodded his head quickly. I sighed sadly. I don’t want to hurt him. I love him more than I have ever loved anyone. He noticed my sigh and gently placed his soft lips over mine. “Jayy, I’ll be okay. I promise.”

I sighed again as I rested each of my hands around Dahvie’s waist. “How do you know that Dahvie?” I asked, almost ready to cry. He smiled in a way I have never seen before. It was a mixture of desire and lust along with embarrassment and bashfulness.

“Let’s just say that I can take the pain.” he said with a wink. I felt my face heating up at his words. I was worried for nothing! I smiled and began to kiss him once again though this time a bit more forcefully.

As we kissed passionately I ran my fingers slowly up and down his back, sending small shivers up and down his spine. He moaned loudly as he pushed my back up against a tree not too far behind us, but I wasn’t having that.

I grabbed his hips and turned so that his back was to the tree. Soon the kiss became even hotter and Dahvie pushed his hands passed my shirt, sliding it teasingly up my body. I pulled away from the kiss long enough to pull my shirt off and toss it somewhere behind me.

I placed my lips back over his before my shirt had even hit the ground. Dahvie smirked lightly into the kiss and reached up, running his fingers teasingly through my hair. I whimpered quietly as he began to tug my hair lightly, sending pleasurable tingles straight down to my groin.

I smirked slightly and ran my hands further down Dahvie’s waist, squeezing his ass roughly causing him to send a moan from his mouth to mine. I almost laughed at how needy he sounded at that moment.

I pulled my hands away from him, only to begin rolling his shirt up to his chest. He quickly got the message and pulled away from the kiss but not before tugging my bottom lip between his teeth teasingly.

I moaned lightly causing Dahvie to smile as he threw his shirt somewhere that was unseen behind him. I smirked as I walked towards him. He looked up at me expecting for me to kiss him, but I had a better idea of where my mouth could be.

With one swift jerk I had both his shorts and boxers to the ground. Before a gasp of shock could even leave his mouth I practically inhaled his cock down my throat. I just knew that if my mouth hadn’t already been busy I would’ve been smirking as he screamed out my name so loudly that a family of owls in the trees flew away.

Dahvie instinctively grabbed my hair tightly between his fingers making a moan run up my throat and vibrate against his member. He once again moaned loudly as I began to gently fondle his balls between my fingers.

Finally I felt a bit of pre-cum dripping onto my tongue, so I pulled Dahvie’s dick out of my mouth with an audible pop. My little wolf let out an unhappy whimper until I whispered seductively into his neck. “Its okay baby, more fun is soon to come. Now come here.”

I led him away from his boxers and shorts, bringing him closer to the tree that was behind me. As he got closer I easily pulled my pants and boxers down from my waist and onto the ground. Dahvie looked a bit like a cornered rabbit as his eyes grew in anticipation and utter fear.

Gently I stroked his soft cheek with my thumb and murmured “suck and get it nice and wet. Then the true fun will begin.”

Without a second thought Dahvie fell to his knees in front of me and licked lightly up and down my member. I gasped and watched Dahvie’s work through lidded eyes. For this to be his first time he was damn good.

I could easily get off by watching this little beauty enjoy my taste, but I knew there was something even better to come. Gently I pulled Dahvie up from the ground and lifted him up, wrapping his legs around my waist and balancing him against the tree.

“You ready?” I whispered just in front of Dahvie’s plump lips. He nodded and whispered “I’ve never been more ready for something in my life.” I smiled and placed my dick just outside his entrance, teasing slowly. “Then get ready for the ride of a lifetime.”

Dahvie smirked at my choice of words as I gently shoved myself passed his tight ring of muscle. It wasn’t easy considering we didn’t prep him, but surprisingly he helped me by impaling himself onto my dick with a loud grunt.

I watched his face contort with the pleasuring pain as he got used to my size. “Move, please!” Dahvie gasped out as tears of pure pleasure began to glisten lightly in the small amount of moonlight that surrounded us.

I smirked and pulled myself out of him and shoving back in forcefully. Dahvie’s mouth fell wide open as a loud scream escaped his lips. Dahvie began to move with me, making it even more satisfying for both of us.

My tough façade quickly fell and I began to moan loudly like a needy slut. “Ja-Jayy, I’m so close!” Dahvie moaned out breathlessly. I smiled and grabbed his member and began to pump him in time with our thrusts, running my nails lightly across his veins.

“Jayy!” Dahvie screamed as he came onto my stomach and chest. Seeing him meet his breaking point along with his walls tightening around me I let myself go, filling him with my seed. We both slumped slightly, catching our breath.

Gently I lifted Dahvie off of me and set him to the ground. I sighed loudly and lay down next to him, pulling him into my arms. “You realize that you’re mine now, right?” Dahvie giggled lightly and looked up at me, his eyes shining brighter than the stars above us. “I wouldn’t have it any other way.”