Thy Love

Author: UndeniablyGorgeous

When her father died her world turn into chaos. Celestina Cervantes, a mute young lady now lives as a servant in a prestigious dormitory and school for girls. She begins to adjust with her new life alone until the young gentleman whom she about to marry before came back to marry someone else. Celestina knows that Martin refuse to marry her, and that is the only thing her father wished before he dies in order for her daughter to have a better life when he's gone but still Martin declined. Going back to Philippines after completing his bachelor degree in Europe. He will now going to marry his long time sweetheart, Loisa. However, destiny seems playful and unpredictable as he and Celestina crossed each other's path once again. He found out that the girl she refused to marry is now living miserably as a servant and soon she will be sold as a prostitute. Chased by his guilt and conscience, he decided to help and at least give Celestina a comfortable life by convincing his friends to consider marrying her. But, what he found out is something he didn't expected. This is a story of love, trust, sin, lust, pride and hope. Sometimes, the decisions we made from the past keeps hunting us down and ruin everything. "If the whole world turns out into nothing. Only thy love will keep me on fighting" he promised.