Chapter 15: "Third wheel feels"

Author P.O.V
Lisa went inside...

"Did you already have dinner with him?" Jisoo asked, when Lisa opened the door.

"I still wanna eat your cook, he took photos of me, and he said he want me to be his model." Lisa's voice got louder, trying to let rose hear her voice.

They are eating they're dinner listening at Lisa's story earlier.

-Morning-
Lisa got up, rubbing her eyes, she choose her outfit last night.

Then she got ready. *Beep, beep*

'Oh, don't tell me that's him.' Lisa taught.

"Lisa! Your bunny prince is here to pick you up in early morning." Jennie scream.

Lisa P.O.V
I went downstairs, and saw him.
"This is not the part of the plan, do you?"

I spoke, he turned his gaze at me, scratching his nape.

"I'll take you out for a breakfast and the photoshoot will start at 10:00."

Rose went down, is she going out?
"Can I come? Don't worry I know I'm not a model, but I can learn from the professional." Rose said, looking at me.

With a fake smile.

I rolled my eyes secretly, seems that jungkook notice the situation.

I left them, and went inside of his car, annoyingly.

"Aren't you being a third wheel, Rosie?" Jennie said, calmly but super angry inside.

"How can you say that I'm being a third wheel when they're not together." Rose smiled.

"Then do you want us to say that your a stealer then?" Jisoo spoke.

"No unnie, she's already a stealer and she know that a little time ago, aren't you, Rosie

"No unnie, she's already a stealer and she know that a little time ago, aren't you, Rosie."

Rose didn't mutter anything, "Let's go?" She said

Rose grab jungkook's arm, but jungkook push her hand off, "I told you, I don't like someone getting close to me, especially you."

'Its all your fault Lisa, you put me in this embarrassing situation.' rose gritted her teeth.

Then jungkook left, rose followed. "Sorry to make you wait so long, let me fix your seat belt." Jungkook got closer at Lisa, and fix her seat belt.

Rose just sat at the back, akwardly.
'He said he don't like someone getting close at him, but now he's getting close at Lisa.' rose rolled her eyes.

-Cafe-
We sat near the big window, and we order our breakfast.

"Can you take a photo of me?" Rose asked jungkook.

He turned his gaze at me and I just nod.

"Now, I want your photo, may I?" He asked me

"Only in photoshoot." I winked.

🎡〰️🎡〰️🎡