never mess with us

This is a description of the characters.
The story starts when you see the words ONE YEAR AGO

Harley Quinn (aka Dr. Harleen Frances Quinzel) is 5'7" and is 25 years old. She also has her Batman arkham city look and voice.

Poison Ivy (aka Pamela Lillian Isley) is 5'9" and is 27 years old. She also has somewhat of her Batman arkham city look and voice.

Killer Frost (aka Caitlin Snow) is 5'4" and is
23 years old. She also has her Prime Earth look and her Justice League Action voice.

Red Hood (aka Jason Peter Todd) is 6'0" and is 28 years old. He also has his Batman under the red hood look and voice.

Batwoman (aka Katherine Rebecca Kane)(aka Kate) is 5'11" and is 29 years old (though in the comics Kate is about the same age as Batman but for this story I need her to be 29). She also has her New Earth look and her batman: bad blood voice. (Also I know in the comics she's lesbian but for the purpose of this story she'll be bisexual)

 (Also I know in the comics she's lesbian but for the purpose of this story she'll be bisexual)

(I created this character called Ghost hedoes not belong to DC he belongs to me)

(I created this character called Ghost hedoes not belong to DC he belongs to me). Ghost (aka James William Jackson) is 5'9"and is 26 years old. He has black hair and eyes. He wears a dark gray suit with black gloves and boots. He has a lean, muscular body. He has all the powers of a ghost (super strength, flight, energy blasts, he can see your soul etc.). He is also trained in street fighting.

(I created this character called Reaper he does not belong to DC he belongs to me). Reaper (aka Julian Ethan Johnson) is 5'11" and is 24 years old. He has black spikey anime hair with white at the tips he also has black and white irises. He also has large and and sharp canine teeth. He wears a black and white sleeveless open vest with a hood and some black and white pants and shoes. He also has black fingerless gloves. He has a lean, muscular body with a slightly tan skin tone. He also has the power to absorb, health fast, enhanced senses with a sixth sense that lets him know where everything is around him, several types of supervision (thermal vision, Night Vision, Ultraviolet Vision etc.). He is also trained in 23 martial arts

ONE YEAR AGO

There was a giant war all of the heroes and anti-heroes teamed up to fight all of the villains. The war was massive neither side was stronger than the other. However all that changed when two powerful people know as Ghost and Reaper joined the fight with a plan so crazy it just might work.

"Alright all we need to do is distract their army's on the field so Julian and I can take a small squad of people and sneak into the enemy base and subdue Lex Luther and the rest of the evil geniuses in charge. When we do that their army will have to give up." Said James.

"That's never going to work." Damian scoffed.

James looked at him and asked "Shouldn't you be in school or something, or did someone forget to pack your lunchbox?"

"Shut up." He said in anoints.

"Enough you two. The plan will work it's our only way to win the war." Said Julian.

"He's right but we need to act fast so they don't catch onto what we're doing." Said Bruce.

"Alright but how do we decide who should go." Asked Clark.

"You don't, we do and we already did we're taking Harley Quinn, Poison Ivy, Killer Frost, Red Hood and Batwoman. We're leaving as soon as we suit up." Julian said while suiting up.

"Why do you need to take them? You and James should be more than skilled and powerful enough to complete the mission. Wouldn't taking them just be overkill?" Asked Bruce.

"Because we're going to teach them to never mess with us." Julian said now in his Reaper suit and voice. (That's way darker and creepier than his normal voice.)

"He's right we have to." James said now in his Ghost suit and voice. (Think Ghost freak from Ben 10 omniverse.)

"Alright fine but you have to hurry and leave now." Said the dark knight.

"While the rest of us distract their army." Said the man of steel.

"Alright lets get them and leave." Said Reaper
They went and got Harley, Red Hood and the rest. Then left running as fast as they can while their teammates distract the army. After a few minutes they reached the enemy base and snuck in. They searched everywhere until the found them in a giant room sitting and taking. After a few moments Julian whispered "Alright let's go we need to do this fast so they can't tell their army we're here." Then they all spring into action.

826 words
Cliffhanger continue in chapter 2