Rylea Fisher (f)

Name: Rylea Fisher

Meaning: Unknown

Pronunciation: Rye-lee fish-er

Age: 16-20 (depending on rp)

Gender: Female

Sexuality: Pan

Details about sexuality: Leans more towards girls

Ethnicity: fairy?... Pretty much looks like a human but her skin in a very light blue. And has no wings.

Species: cross of a nature and ice fairy.

Powers: Can make flowers and ice appear.

Appearance: grey/silver hair, blue eyes, pale skin, her lip is pierced on the left side and her septum is pierced. She has old scars on her thighs.

(It's kinda blurry and I'm sorry for that) (and it shows scars on her hips/rib area and thighs and I'm sorry for dat but act like the ones on her ribs/hips aren't there

(It's kinda blurry and I'm sorry for that) (and it shows scars on her hips/rib area and thighs and I'm sorry for dat but act like the ones on her ribs/hips aren't there.)

Personality: Rylea is a shy quiet girl once you first meet but over time she will open up. Anything she can she will do to make you smile and be happy even if she isn't.

Flaws: without realizing she will let her temper take over. Sometimes she will use her powers for pain on those who upset her but it rarely happens.

Habits-
Good: She will make small flowers in the shapes of hearts to make herself happy.

Bad: she will sometimes kill flowers she makes with ice/snow accidentally.

Hobbies: swimming, coloring, drawing, sleeping, shopping, being out late.

Favorite things: She will often find herself out late at night to see stars and try to mimic what they may look like from ice shapes. Rylea loves sweets and things that sparkle.

Things they hate: She doesn't like fights, or arguments, blood makes her uncomfortable.

Other: She hasn't really had a relationship before so she can't tell when someone likes her.

Backstory: Growing up she had spent most of her time hiding from others to figure out her powers. It worked but caused her to lack in social skills with others.

Family: Mother, Father, Her brother.

Friends: She doesn't really have any.

Pets: A small snow rabbit names frost, and a white fox named Shiver.