-AN Finalization-

Sorry if you thought this was an update. I made this author's note so that I can inform all readers about the next chapter and what the rest of this book holds.

I think it would be cool if we could reach at least 30 chapters to finish the book, but maybe we'll go more. Depends on the popularity of the story.

Anyways, votes for the last chapter are almost in, so if there are any requests or any preferences you would like to state about the story, feel free to comment them.

Another thing I wanted to address, was the genders for the twins. Every name mentioned in the first author's note titled, 'The Name Game' are going to be used sometime in the story. (who says at the end of the book they won't attempt to expand their family? 😏)

I wanted to know your opinions and preferences on the genders of the twins before they get finalized at the end of this week. The chapter you've all been waiting for will be titled something like, 'Two Demigods of War' or something similar. The final chapter of the book, (whenever that may be) is most definitely going to be titled after the book itself, and it will probably be an epilogue or something.

The book isn't ending now, but this has been going on for years now. I plan on drawing the next chapter's cover at the top, and I'll be adding another mini picture at the end of the chapter in color so you'll know their hair and eye colors.

This is pretty much all I had to say. Again, I apologize if you thought this was an update. I just wanted to know my viewers' thoughts about the direction this story is taking and their opinions about the twins.

If you want more art of this story, others I wrote, the comic I'm drawing, or couples I ship in general, my Instagram account for art is listed in my bio.

Thank you so much for over 6k reads and over 200 votes too. You guys are the reason I continue to write this story. 💜

(all I can say is I have names picked out, and one of them is definitely a boy, and the other gets the honorable (gender neutral) name of Ajisai that was floating about the beginning💙)

-Leith Hoseki