2 In School

I heard shouting from around me I couldn't quite tell who was shouting but I could hear some familiar voices and some strange ones I opened my eyes in a flash only to realise... I was on the floor.

I had fainted in fear of not having any friends in my class I sat up quickly maybe nobody had noticed until I noticed the "bowl dude" standing there with his friends saying "are you OK?!" I gave a confused nod and stood up slowly.

The most popular guy in school just spoke to me on my first day! I peered at his timetable... He is also in my class! He took my time table and showed his friends and they all smiled and nodded as if they had accepted me into their "squad"

The leader of the group said "hey, I'm Ian this is Shane Courtney Olivia Keith and noah we are a group called smish!" I recognised the name smish from somewhere as soon as Ian had said it... Then it dawned on me I exclaimed "oh my god you guys are SMISH the YouTube group that make funny content!"

He laughed for a while and said "yea didn't you know we were joining this school cmon nerds let's go come on whatever your name is" Olivia whispered in a confused tone  "what is your name" I replied anxiously "Anthony"

At class

Ians pov (point of view)

Well I guess this is where we will hang out for the rest of this semester. Better than the bins at the back of the kitchen... "hey new guy, what's ya name..." Anthony replied "Anthony.."

I think he will make a good vice leader better than Shane anyways hehe "Anthony you will be our new vice leader... Shane shut up and deal with it"

*Shane begins to cry*

*Anthony shakes his head*

"just take the god damn deal bro geez"

*the teacher enters*

N/a hey guys got really bored at 3am so wrote #2 hope u like it 💕💕