When I made an appointment, I went upstairs with Y/D/N and got her dressed and then I went to change out of my pajamas. When I finished, I grabbed my phone and keys and went to the car and put Y/D/N in her car seat buckled her up. I then got in the car and started the engine then left to the doctors.

30 minutes later

I finally got to the doctor and got Y/D/N then locked the car. I then went inside and checked in. I went and sat down to wait for my name to be called.

5 minutes later

"Y/F/N (Your Full Name)." The nurse called out. I stood up and followed her to a room and sat down and started waiting for the doctor. The door then opened and the doctor came inside and smiled at us.

"Hello, how are you doing today?" The doctor asked.

"I'm doing okay." I answered.

"So what seems to be the problem?"

"I feel sick to the stomach and I threw up two times." I told him.

"Did you take part in a special activity?" He asked me.

"Yes, I did." I told him.

"When was the last time you took part in it?"

"2 weeks ago."

"I'm going to have you take a pregnancy test."

"Okay." I said after he gave me a test. I then went to the restroom with Y/D/N following me. We went inside and I told her to wait for me to finish. When I finished doing the test, I put the cup in the little compartment. We then walked back to the room we were in and sat down.

6 minutes later

The doctor then walked into the room and sat down in his chair.

"Okay, I have the results from the test." He told me.

"What are the results?" I asked anxiously.

"Congratulations you're pregnant." He said with a smile.

"Oh my god." I said with a huge smile plastered on my face.

"I would like you to come for a check-up every month so I can keep an eye on your pregnancy." He told me.

"Okay, I will and thank you." I said standing up.

"I'll see you next month Mrs. Jeon." He said walking out of the room. I then walked out of the room carrying Y/D/N in my arms. I walked out of the building and unlocked the car and put Y/D/N in her car seat and then got into the driver's seat and started the engine then left the lot.

25 minutes later

I then arrived home and got out of the car. I then went to Y/D/N's side and opened the door. I picked her up and closed the car door then locked the doors. I walked to the front door and unlocked it then walked into the house. When I entered the house, I saw Jungkook walk towards me with a worried expression.

"Where were you baby?" He asked me.

"I went to the doctor." I told him putting Y/D/N down in the living room.

"Are you sick with something?"

"No, I'm not sick."

"Then why did you throw up this morning?"

"Because I'm pregnant Jungkook." I told him with a smile on my face.

"Really?"

"Yes."

"Oh my god, I'm so happy." He said running up to me and pulling me into a hug. I hugged him back and we stayed like that for a bit. We then pulled away and I walked into the kitchen while Jungkook went into the living room with Y/D/N. I started making lunch since it was 12:36 pm. I got everything I need and started making lunch. When I finished making lunch, I brought the food into the living room and gave them theirs and sat down next to them eating mine while watching TV.

We finished eating and I got everyone's trash and threw them away. I walked back into the living room and started watching TV again while cuddling up to Jungkook. We decided to watch something funny so I put in something and started playing it.

We all bursted out laughing at what we watched and started watching something else.

We all were laughing at the video and soon it was time to make dinner. So, I stood up and walked into the kitchen while still laughing and started making dinner.

10 minutes later

I finished making the food and Jungkook brought Y/D/N in the dining room and I served them their food. We were talking and laughing while eating. When we finished eating, I grabbed all the dishes and took them into the kitchen and washed them. After I did that, I went upstairs and into mine and Jungkook's bedroom and got ready to go to bed.

After getting ready, I plugged my phone up and laid down. Jungkook then came inside and changed into his pajamas and turned off the lights and got into bed next to me. He put his arm around my waist and cuddled into me and we both fell asleep.