Irene(ex-girlfriend)

Ms.Lee: She is my assistant! 
Ms. Lee broke the silence between me and Irene.
Yoongi: Oh
Ms. Lee begin to show which part I'm going to rap. I could feel that Irene is staring at me.
Ms. Lee: Oh shoot! Wait let me pick up this phone call! Sorry!
Ms.Lee stood up and walked outside.
Irene: Don't you think we were such a good couple?
She place a hand on my thigh and start rubbing it.
Yoongi: Don't you think you are such a big slut. Get your slut ass hand off my knee.
I pushed her hand off my knee. She chuckles
Irene: I heard you found a new girlfriend?
I gave her a glare
She put her hand on my inner thigh. Her finger started to walk to my "private part"
Ms.Lee: I'm sor-
I ran out of the coffees shop.

A/n: Okay guy change to sad mood.

3 Person POV

People say first love is the sweetest, but that first cut is the deepest.

He loved her, but she never loved him.

He was just her toy after all.

She throw him away like she thrower a piece of trash away.

When Yoongi was younger he love music, his parent didn't accept it. They kick him out, he met Irene on the street. She take him in and started to be nice to him. He fall in love with her kindness but after all it was all fake. She was just using him after all.

All Yoongi wanted right now was someone who care for him.

***

Yoongi: Y/n?
I yell
It was silence, will that weird she said she going to be at the house.
I pick up my phone and call her.

Beep Beep Beep Beep

She didn't pick it up.

*Studio*

Yoongi: What you want?

Irene: Ms. Lee tell me to give this to you?

She handed a folder of paper with lyrics. I type in the passcode to unlock the doors. She followed me into my studio. I turn around
Yoongi: St-
She attack me with a kiss. Her lip is still so soft. No Yoongi! I push her off.
Yoongi: Fuck off!
Irene: Why you been so shy? I know you been craving for it. Your girlfriend didn't even let you touch her. I'm just giving you what you want. She wasn't even home when you needed her.
I didn't want to accept it, but it true Y/n never loved. Y/n never trusted for me to do that.
She once again attack me with her lip. But this time I didn't push her away. Her hand started to move down my jean and started to unbuckle it.
Yoongi: Iren-
Irene: Shhh
Yoongi: Irene this is wrong!
She continue unbuckle my jean.

Y/n POV

Y/n: Yoongi?

I wonder around the house looking for Yoongi. I bought him some foods for him. He called me so I assume the he must be home.

*Studio*
Y/n: Yoongi?

The sound of metal dropping was heard.

Y/n: Y-Yoongi?
Tear slide down your eye. There were a girl on top of Yoongi, she was half naked and so was he. You ran out of the building and started driving. Your eye was full of tear, you couldn't even see the road. But you were just driving you don't know where you going. But you just drive.
Your heart ache thinking about the girl.

*A Few Hours Later*
You don't know where you are. You arrived at a liquor store. You turn off the engine and lean back. You chuckle as you stare at the pic of you and Yoongi. You open the door and put on your hood. You walk in to the liquor store. Man were staring at you, your eye were red and puffy. You grab the a few bottle of beers and walk to the cashier to pay.

You walk out of the liquor store and began to walk to your car.
Man1: Hey pretty lady?
You shot the drunks men a glare.
Man2: Tough! I know, I know some man just doesn't know how to treat women the right way!
They both begin to walk closer to you. You take a few step back until your back hit the wall. Man 1 grab your wrist and pinched to the wall beside your head. You wiggle trying to get out of his grip. They both were pinching you to the wall. You try to hit and kick them but nothing seem to be working.
Y/n: I'm going to scream!
Man2: Go ahead no one going to save you.
Man 2 was unbuckling his belt, the sound of belt unbuckling echo to your ear. You started have a panic attack. You let out a small scream but soon got shut off. I could feel them unbuckling me Jean. I could feel they thrusting into me.

I could feel the same pain that happened to me 10 year ago.

Hi 👋
I'm sorry this chapter is so shitty. 💜
I'm sorry this story is so suck. 💜
Any question welcome to ask! 💜
Thank you for reading 💜

[EDITED-ISH]

Peace ✌️