639,284 Likes
WolfieCindy happy 1st lil man🌟 uncle Gees & aunty Cin love you 💗

Comments disabled.

His birthday party was really well put out. It was inside because it was cold out but the mansion was huge they had waiters and a jumper inside, an indoor pool. All with little screaming kids running around.

I talked to Santanas babymama and she was so sweet and beautiful and held Kevin carefully and gave him a little tiny pecks. She then said excuse me as she had to go attend the rest of the people.

We sat down and he gently placed Kevin in his car seat.

"Ima go get some juice" I patted his thigh

"No drinks?"

"Nah I haven't been feeling like drinking lately, you want something though?" I rubbed his shoulder now standing

"Modelo time duh" he laughed. I guess modelo time was now our inside joke referring to thanksgiving at his mom.

I went to go find the cooler that had drinks inside. I chuckled to myself at the thought how kids parties are really for the adults.

When I got back I saw some girl talking with Geesy and letting kevin, who was out his car seat, grab onto her finger. What the fuck.
I immediately walked over and smiled and grabbed Kevin carefully.

"Babe introduce yourself this is is Veronica"

"Cindy" I smiled feeling at ease.

"Veronica" she laughed nervously

I then sat down and cradled Kevin.

"Is that your guys' baby? He's so adorable"

"Oh no this is my nephew but we spoil him as he was our son." I smiled.

I felt Ale give my arm a squeeze and I knew that meant be to be nicer

"So uh what's your job?" I tried making conversation

"Oh I'm a model... I've modeled for several brands" she took a sip of her drink

"My wife models too, that's wassup" Alejandro said referring to me and my heart melted

"You know what.. I feel like I interrupted the conversation I'll be over there if you guys need me." I made slight hand gestures,picked up Kevin and stood up, I felt rude like I really did barge in but I trusted Alejandro.

"Ma you sure ?" Alejandro looked at me with these puppy dog eyes

"Yea love, it's okay. Make friends" I whispered as I got closer to his ear, I then grabbed his chin and gave him a kiss on the lips.

& told them to please excuse me.

I couldn't hold a grudge all the time. I trusted him. I have to. I got to. I can't bitter my mood over some girl, fuck it. I just went on with the party.

————

"Happy birthday...to you" we started singing in unison. Getting ready to slice the cake afterwards. We all cheered and the little boy cheered and clapped his hands excitedly.

I sat down with Geesy by my side and Kevin in the car seat. The cake was really good, it was tres leches and vanilla and had all sorts of fruit inside. I scooped a little whip cream with my finger and put it near Kevin's mouth which by instinct he started to suck on widening his eyes at the new flavor. I smiled at him.

"Cin he cant be eating that" Alejandro said confused

"It's just a lil whip cream it won't kill him, it's okay...dad instincts o what" I chuckled

"I'm sorry we been arguing over whatever" he said softly

Fenix & Kato came by accompanied by 2 other guys I didn't know.
"Was good brother" Fenix said and they all sat down

"My baby jealous" Ale pulled me in closer grinning kissing the top of my head

"Nah it's just what makes girls think it's okay to approach you like that . Like I won't beat their ass? You never see no guy talk to me-" I was suddenly cut off & interrupted by one of the guys

"Look ma, & wit no disrespect, but look you're Geesys girl. Everyone know that & no one dumb enough to try witchu. You beautiful and smart and it shows but you know he claims you, you his"

"Okay then I claim alejandro the fuck" I shrugged my shoulder

They all laughed and I just rolled my eyes and sighed.

"Pero no Te enojes my love (but don't get mad)" Alejandro said kissing my lips, he tasted like alcohol. He then kissed me multiple times on my neck, the coldness of his lips felt so nice on on it. I loved him too much.

———-
A.N. Next chapters finna b awesome sauce :^)