Prologue

In a land of gods and monsters, there was one made of pure evil, uglier than any beast ever existed. Thirsty for power and revenge. No one could stop him, no matter how much they tried. The ones with the power to do feared their own existence so they turned the other way. Oblivious to the threat that was larking in the shadows and was getting powerful day by day.

He was demonic with one purpose to rule the underworld but even with his power he couldn't go against the god that rules over the dead. The god of the underworld, known and feared by many, Hades.

Hades unlike the rest of the gods, knew he needed to be stopped before he finds a way to grow his powers and try to steal his kingdom away. He banished him into the deepest depths of the underworld, the place everyone fears Tartarus, not allowing him to complete his own sick vision and rule over him.

Little did he know the demon had found a way, he called himself the creator of a blood sucking species and with their help he was going to beat one by one the gods until he will be powerful enough to challenge Hades himself.

In a land of gods and monsters, there was an angel. One of a kind, prettier than any goddess before her with fire lighting her soul. Many tried but they all failed. No one can take her soul away as she is the one guarding them. The only daughter of Hades and the heir of the underworld.

Hades knowing the threat that will surface upon the news of his heir, his primary attention was to keep her away from the world above and made sure she will never be able to leave his palace. No mortal was brave enough to call upon his name let alone find the truth about his heir. The fear his name along, caused to the world above as well as among gods themselves, made the awareness of her existence even more difficult. The only who knew about her, never lived to tell.

She wasn't the typical type of goddess, she was more of a free and wild spirit, with ideas and beliefs that even her father questioned their existence but he loved her deeply nevertheless. She was by his side at all times, centuries had come and pass but the fear of her getting away from him one day was proven to be right.

Among everyone who had the audacity to go against him, he couldn't never believe that his own blood will be one of them. Without his knowledge she left his palace and claw her way to the world above. It wasn't her first time, he had found out and that made him furious but when she did the unthinkable, an action he could never forget her for. He decided to not spare her for her actions, making her an example for all to witness in his realm, he banished her to the deepest pits of the underworld, Tartarus, where she couldn't survive what would had come to her way.