The Saiyans Meet Night Raid! A Tearful Reunion.

Zacznij od początku

Vegeta: "Oh for crying out loud Trunks the point is, she's a mother she tends to get worry with her own child same goes with Chi Chi. If you left without her knowing she'll panic! Now do you understand?"

Kid Trunks: "*Sweatdrops* Yes dad....now I understand why Mom has been acting all worried whenever I come home..."

Vegeta: "Good now get ready and tell your mother we heading out to Kakarot's."

Kid Trunks: "Kay."

Goku's house
Goku: "Ha!!!" *Does punches and kicks and does some stances*

Goten Watches his father train

Goku still has been training even after the death of Buu, knowing very well he'll eventually get his rematch with him one day.

Goten: "Um dad why are you still training I mean Earth is safe."

Goku stops

Goku: "I know Goten, but right before I defeated him I asked him to come back one day as someone good, I just know he'll be back very soon so I keep on training for that one day so we can have a great rematch!"

Goten: "Oh ok! I know you will win again like last time!"

Goku chuckles

Goku: "Well it's not about Winning Goten it's all about that thrill in the fight and how it can give excitement."

Goku suddenly notices something on the floor by a tree, he walks over to it and finds a crystal

Goten: "Hey what's that Dad?"

Goku: "I don't know it's some sort of Crystal Goten, It does look rather pretty I think I will give this to your mother later as a late gift for her birthday."

Goku put it in his pocket unaware of the mysterious crystal's true purpose.

Goten: "Hey look it's Trunks and Vegeta!" Points to the arrival of Vegeta and Trunks

Vegeta: "Hmph Kakarot"

Goku: "Oh Hey Vegeta! It's been a while hasn't it."

Vegeta: "It certainly is Clown *smirk*"

Kid Trunks: "I wonder who would win this fight Goten?"

Goten: "It's my Dad obviously!"

Kid Trunks: "No way it's my dad!"

Goku and Vegeta look at their sons and smiled

Goku: "Hehe somethings never change Huh?"

Vegeta: "You got that right. Now then I hope you didn't forget."

Goku: "Forget what?"

Vegeta: "Our Sparring moron!"

Goku: "Oh that hehe don't worry I never forgot about that." Gives a confident expression

Vegeta: "Hmph" smirk and gets into his stance and raised his power

Goku prepares in his stance and raises his power