The Saiyans Meet Night Raid! A Tearful Reunion.

This is my first crossover story though I actually planned to write this as my first story here in the Wattpad along with another crossover story I'm currently working on before my other two stories I already published, but I couldn't publish this because I have troubles on how to make a good crossover story and because I just joined the Wattpad last year. I Hope you guys would enjoy this story as this will probably be one of my longer stories next to two others I'm currently writing.

Play the music
Previously on DragonBall Z, Goku and Vegeta fought against Majin Buu and succeeded in destroying the dangerous being in the whole universe with the Spirit Bomb, before he destroyed him completely Goku asks for the evil Majin to one day comeback as someone good. It has now been a month since the battle against Buu and the earth is at peace once more. However Vegeta grew extremely bored with his peaceful life and decided to visit Goku for a sparring match but things don't go as planned.

The Saiyans meet Night Raid! A Tearful Reunion.

Another day of peace that everyone on Earth are enjoying after the threat of Majin Buu was vanquished thanks to their Universal Savior Mr. Satan (Although it was Goku who defeated Majin Buu through the use of the Spirit Bomb) however there are some people who don't enjoy this peaceful day. At Capsule Corp Vegeta is seen watching TV but is starting to grow bored, after the battle against Buu he hasn't done anything in a while that would pump up his Saiyan blood luckily he plans on visiting his old rival later that day.

Capsule Corp
Vegeta: "Tch this so stupid all I do everyday after one whole month is watch something on that blasted screen, take Trunks to places he likes especially that amusement park and do some training. But now I'm starting to wish there was something exciting to do again, I'm starting miss those days out in space even though I hate working for Frieza ugh, that reminds me I need to head to Kakarot's place for a sparing match with him at least that will keep me out of boredom." As he turns off the television and throws the remote down unaware his son was listening to what he said

Kid Trunks: Uh how long are you going to talk to yourself dad?"

Vegeta: "Trunks!? Where did you come from?"

Kid Trunks: "From upstairs, I don't understand why are you so bored with peace isn't that a good thing? I mean fighting someone like Majin Buu is dangerous to the point he succeeded in killing everyone including me, mom, and Goten."

Vegeta: "Don't remind me of how Buu killed you and your mother and Goten. It's just that...I'm starting to get bored Son, I'm a Saiyan I thrive not only for a fight but also for the excitement in it you have to understand why I'm like that son it's part of our Saiyan Blood."

Kid Trunks: "Oh I understand dad, by the way I heard your planning to go to Goku's Place. So can I come along with you so I can play with Goten over there.

Vegeta: "Fine you can come but you have to ask your mother first."

Kid Trunks: "Oh come on, mom would be fine."

Vegeta: "She'd be worried as hell if she finds out that you went with your own father to somewhere dangerous without her permission."

Kid Trunks: "Huh?...But we just going to Goku's plac..."

Vegeta shuts him off