Chapter 11: Meeting The Cast

A Month Later, 1st January 2019—Kirigaya Household

The New Years! A pleasant time of the year that marked the beginning of a new year, that which the new memories and new times shall be made, new people and new friends shall be met, and new things and new places to be done and visited!

...Even then, it still didn't mean that things weren't all that well, to be honest.

Because Kazuto, also known as Ender (by himself and Oracle), had to deal with the fact that everyone now knew of his relationship with Asuna, deemed as official by her brother—thanks a lot (sarcasm there). At the very least, only the ones who had been there that night knew, so their classmates didn't.

Then again, that last part would have never worked to begin with. The holidays were still going on, so how the hell were they supposed to know?

In any case, celebrating the New Years was honestly more spectacular than Christmas; everyone were more energized, and all the singing and clapping must have gotten to him since he had started doing the same thing. Plus, the girls were doing it as well.

Talking about the girls—

"K-Kazuto-kun," he turned to where Asuna called him, unexpectedly giving him a small kiss on his cheek before running away, blushing to the tips of her ears. And from the distance, it wasn't hard to see the envious looks from both his cousin and his singing friend before they retreated too, probably to look for the rich girl.

And he had to be seen.

"Nice," he could literally feel the smirk Kouichirou had on his face.

In all honesty, this was the best result that he could have ever predicted, what with the girls actually promising to share him with one another. Still, Yuuna and Suguha were still teensy-weensy little bit hesitant with things.

Asuna, on the other hand? She was taking her engagement to him seriously, even if she did act a little embarrassed most of the times. Like, damn.

Had things been different, he would have possibly found himself falling in love with her in a slow burn. And now, he may not properly understand girls, but he knows that he's overwhelmed by this girl.

And now, their relationship was complex; they were friends, yes, but he was a guy with three girlfriends. Or, perhaps, one fiancé, and two girlfriends, one of which was a friend and the other was his cousin / sister.

And his mom and dad are okay with it! Urgh, come on!

Yes, Kyouko had not been kidding when she said that she wanted him to marry Asuna. Of course, they never had the engagement ceremony yet—she said she'll wait when they're older—but they are, in a way, a boy and his fiancé.

Engaged people are called that, right? He's not really sure, since this would be his first time actually being engaged.

What the hell, actually?! They just skipped being boyfriends and girlfriends! This way way too fast for his young mind to cope with!

Sure, he may be sixteen in the soul, but God did it feel so awkward to even think about.

Nonetheless, things had been going quite well, and he was honestly happy about how things turned out to be. But if only Kouichirou could stop smirking at him each and every time he got flustered when any of his girls—God, it also felt horrible when he called them his girls—kissed him.

He can't help it! This is the first time in his entire life that he had ever interacted with anyone in a romantic manner! And even then, he just—