I won't kiss you [Rin x Len]

Hey kiddies!! I know. I'M NOT DEAD MAN. I know I promised to make a oneshot for the Kagamine's 10th anniversary 2 years ago but I had a work in progress of it, and just immediately left it there. I'll finish it as soon as I can. If you guys want to know what's up with that long gap between chappies and what's up in my life, just read the author's note at the end after the oneshot because I don't want to bother your readin time.

Also this oneshot takes place at like a post SPICE!Len scenario. After Rin and Len got together after the incidents in the song SPICE

~~~~~

"No, don't leave me!"

A voice of a little boy cried out.
A person faced him, with no emotion shown on her face.

"PLEASE!!!"

She turned away from the little boy and started walking.

"No!! Wait!!"

He started to pant, he ran towards her, but he couldn't reach her.

"DON'T LEAVE ME--"

-----

"Rin!"

Len immediately sat up from his bed, sweat falling down from his forehead going to on his chest. Tears that have fallen down through the nightmare.  He wiped away his sweat and tears, and looked down at the girl sleeping beside him. Her messy blonde hair laid against the pillow, while snuggling under the blanket, hiding her bare form.

Len smiled at the sight of her and looked at the time. "4 am..." He muttered quietly.

He covered his eyes with the back of his hand, remembering the events of last night.
He leaned down over her and kissed the top of her head, causing her eyes to open up.

"Len...?" She said tiredly.

"Oh, Rinny, didn't mean to wake you up..." Len replied, using his childish nickname for her.

"What time is it anyway?" She asked, sitting up and rubbing her eyes.

"4 am."

"Huh? It's so early.."

Len chuckled at her childishness and kissed her on the forehead again, then on the cheek, then jaw, then neck.

"Lenny~!"
She giggled under his touch. "I'm tired!" She playfully tried to push him away.

He grabbed her wrists and pin her back on the bed.

"You won't be after I'm done with you~~"

~~~~~

Len's POV

I went up to the roof of our school.
I knew she'd be here. She's such a dreamer sometimes.

I opened the door and there she was, standing there, looking down from the railings. The setting sun, shining a pale orange on her, making her more beautiful than she already was.

Then she turned and saw me, a smile grew on her face.

"Len! It's been a while!"

Her grin showed so much happiness.

My eyes widen at the sight of her.

How can she not be so beautiful?

Why....why did she had to be with.....with Kaito?