A Ring [Rin x Len]

WARNING: DA FEELS

Rin's POV

Okay, my name's Rin Kagene and I am known as cheerful, talented (my opinion), cute (not my opinion), destructive (everyone's opinion) and well uh....selfish? I don't know....

I have been dating my closest friend...or my boyfriend, Len Kagamine for 7 years now! Woah!! Ha, yeah...we are so close and so lovey-dovey that our friends keep telling us to get a room! XD

We're 21 now, I remembered before when we were 14 when he first confessed...or was it me...no wait!! It was both of us. We met up at the cherry blossom tree, I know pretty cliché, but we were both 14 that time. I asked him to meet me there, and then after a moment of silence, we both said "I love you" at the same time!! Like wow!!

It didn't matter though, whoever was there or whoever was watching, because all that mattered was Len by my side.

-Present-

"Hey Rinny!!", I turned to see- Nvm, I got glomped, "Ah!", yes I can see that familiar green hair from anywhere. "Gumi! Um..", I exclaimed, but her grip on me was hard, "Uh, c-can you like..let go?". "Oh, gomen ne!!", Gumi exclaimed as she let me go, I took a deep breathe before asking why she was here out of the blue. "Rin. I have something exciting to tell you!!", she said, I was confused, what's happening that was this exciting? "Spit it out Gumi!", I stated, she was about to say something before a shorter figure popped up from behind her and spoke, "Nii-chan's going to propose to you!!!", it was Rui Kagamine, Len's little sister. "Hey I wanted to tell her!", Gumi exclaimed, Rui pouted, "I should have to privilege do say it since he's my brother!!", "But she's my best friend!!". "Both of you!! Stop!!", I shouted making those two face me, I swear despite the fact that Gumi's a year older and Rui's two year's younger, those two still act like kids.

"What do you mean, who's gonna propose to who?", I was confused, Rui's use of the words "nii-chan" confused me, making me remember that she only calls two people that name, either Ruinto, her friend in school, or Len, her brother, so I'm still confused who's she talking about. Gumi looked at me with her 'wtf' face, "Seriously", she stated, "What??". "Len is gonna propose to you!", Gumi exclaimed, before Rui covered her mouth, "SHH, it's a secret".

My face suddenly heated up, Len's gonna propose...well sure yeah, it's been 7 years! About whatever 12 x 7 months together!! Okay, I'm still bad in math I know!!

"He's gonna...wha....", I still can't process the situation, however I was snapped out of thought by Rui, "But don't tell nii-chan we told you", she said with her finger on her lips. "If he found out we told you, he'll take away all my oranges...", she said looking down. I smiled at her, "I won't tell, don't worry".

-Three days later-

It's been three days!! Why didn't Len call or try contacting me yet?! I contacted him too many times and even spammed his texts, but he always responds with "He's too busy". I even tried persuading him, in...more ways than one...but no! He still didn't.... gah!! I have to try again!

I took my phone and texted him.

Me: Hey Len, you have been busy lately,  can you relax a bit and come over?

I have that feeling that he won't come again...why do I have this feeling something's not gonna end happy today?

Soon I heard my notification bell and checked my messages.

BananaBae: Hey babe, sorry about being busy, don't worry! My work's done, I'm coming over now actually! See ya there ;) <3

YES!! Finally!! Now, just look presentable and wait!