Promised World [Mikuo x Lenka]

(Confused why Mikuo is up there? Then just read it!!)

We were born under the fate of never being together

Then you started dreaming,

of a world where all things have been

PROMISED

'I don't know if I can do it', the tealette thought through his head, as he watched his best friend, the one he loved in fact, in the arms of another. Her smile growing, her faced pink, looking up at the blonde beside her, same reaction, as happy as ever. 

Mikuo made his hand into a fist, a small tear falling from his eye. He so loved Lenka with his heart, seeing her with Rinto just broke his heart; and so, he walked away from the sight.

The memory in his head, on how he helped her, on how he missed his chance on getting the girl.

-----

"So your father was a bad guy?", Lenka looked up at the sad Mikuo, nodding quietly, he rested his head on his palm, thinking about his dad, whenever he would come home looking like he killed somebody. Mikuo knows about it and never told anyone, right now his dad is in jail, because of the death of his mother. Lenka was the first to know about it from Mikuo, her eyes filled with worry, she hugged him tight, making him flush red. "Don't worry Mikuo, I'm here for you", she said in the most kindest words he had ever heard, looking down at her, her eyes closed, hugging him tight. Oh how much he wanted to tell her, "Hey, Lenka?", he asked, she looked up at him, "Yeah?", his face turned redder, he then turned away, "N-Nevermind...".

'Why didn't I tell her?', his mind was exploding with the question. More tears spilled as he looked at his father's gun on his dresser, picking it up. He loaded it first before pointing the gun to his head, tears spilling like a waterfall, wanting to pull the trigger. 'Don't do it, you have a chance', the voice in his head told him, 'You can get Lenka, but you have to not kill yourself first', it explained. He lowered the gun from his head, following the voice. "Now follow my instructions specifically".

-----

"Bye Lenka", he kissed the top of her head, making her blush slightly, "Bye, Rinto", she greeted back, he turned away, about to leave the front of her house. However he turned to face her, saying, "I love you!", her blush grew, holding on the door knob, "I love you too!", she replied, then they both left at the same time.

'There's your chance, do it', the voice said, Mikuo thought it was wrong, however he can't stop it, he just wants to be with her. Walking out of his hiding spot and towards the blonde boy, however out of his luck, he turned to see him, "Hey Mikuo", he greeted, Mikuo then panicked, "H-Hey Rinto, dude", he greeted back, clutching the weapon in his hands. "Are you okay?", "Y-Yeah dude, just...I need to speak with you, alright?", "Um...sure?".

The two boys walked to a place in the woods, they stopped and Rinto faced him, "So dude, what did you wanted to sa-".

*BANG*

-----

Lenka- Hey Rinto

Lenka- Rinto?

Lenka- C'mon, you were always so excited when I text first

Lenka- Rinto?

Lenka- I'm worried, Rinto??

Lenka- Rinto Kagamine!! Where are you?????

Lenka clutched until her phone, her face filled with worry, reading her past texts, but no answer. She decided to text again.

Lenka- I love you....please answer

Without a response, she started crying, tears spilling out, her mind then shifted to the other number which she hadn't called in a while.

Lenka- Mikuo? Hi

Mikuo- Hi Lenka

She was surprised, the one who she had ignored for months, answered back.

Lenka- May we talk?

Mikuo- Sure, I'll head over

Lenka- Alright

She then placed on a cute and simple white dress and waited for Mikuo.

-----

"Hi Lenka-", his words were cut off by an embrace, sniffles were heard by the female blonde as she hugs tighter. "Lenka?", "Mikuo....I'm sad....Rinto....h-he", he shushed at her, hugging back, "It's okay, It's okay, tell me clearly".

He sat her down on the couch, holding unto her, "Rinto....I'm worried....he's not answering my texts....", she explain, crying unto him, "I-I'm worried", "Lenka, it's okay, okay", he patted her head. "I'm sure he's alright-", "Maybe, he isn't", Lenka cut him, "He is always active regards to me, I have to find him", she stood up and grabbed her jacket. "Lenka, you can't-", "Mikuo, it's okay, no matter what.."

"I'M GOING TO FIND HIM"

Mikuo, who was taken back by the tone of her voice, wasn't able to catch her leave, 'She'll find him', the voice said, 'Remember Mikuo', his eyes grew wide, his iris turning the color red, 'No witnesses'.

-----

"Sorry, I haven't seen him since you left with him", Rinto's mother answered, Lenka nodded and turned away, "Thanks, Ms. Kagamine", she then left his house. She looked everywhere, ending at his house, then she remembered something.

"Lenka, the woods is my hiding spot, my solitude, and you are always welcome here".

"The woods...", she said, then she started running towards there, 'I'm coming Rinto, I'm coming'.

-----

She stepped into the woods, searching through the areas, every side of the trees and every part of the ground, giving up, she laid her back on a large tree. 'Maybe I can't find him', she sighed, moving to sit down, however feeling something liquid under her palm, looking down at it, seeing the color red. Her eyes shot wide as she followed the path of blood, her head debating whether to continue on or not. However her eyes shot wide once more, seeing the blonde who she loved, on the ground, blood spilling out of his chest. 

Placing a hand on her mouth, tears spilling out, moving backwards, until feeling a hard object at the back of her head. She turned and what she saw surprised her, Mikuo, red eyed, looking raged, "M-Mikuo-", he pointed the gun to her head, "Not witnesses".

*BANG*

Her body was limp, her hand losing all it's warmth, he dropped the gun looking down at her, eyes wide, face full of regret. He ran away from the scene, letting tears spill out.

-----

There he is, standing on top of the tallest building in town, he looked down, a small tear falling off before him. Spreading his arms and standing on the edge, his last words spilled out, before jumping off.

"Please forgive me"