Part 5

The members were in deep misery as news of Kris leaving Exo popped up. Tao walks into the practice room to see his members working diligently. He had tears in his eyes but the members kept a straight face while they danced and it seemed that the swear were their tears. He puts his bag down and chimes into the practice for 'overdose'.

~

"So how are you guys?" Suho says playing with his shoelaces. The others looked around confused. Tao was looking down at his feet.

"I'm unsure of what happened." Tao says biting his lip that was quivering. Kai pats his back and assured him that everything would be fine.

"We should head to the showers now." Chanyeol says getting up. Baekhyun watched as the giant strolls away.

"I'm gonna go head in too."

"What's happened to Exo?" Everyone just shrugged their shoulders sniffling here and there. It grew silent when 'moonlight' started playing all of a sudden.

"We need to relax." Sehun says appearing out of nowhere. He sits down with the other members who now their heads humming to the tune. Somehow the amazing music captured how they felt and silenced them to the point where the music spoke for them.

~

Chanyeol was in the shower and Baekhyun was laying in bed. They had just finished doing it. Baekhyun felt sick to his stomach because Chanyeol was unusually rough. He took his phone out of his bag and started texting.

Baekhyun- Noona you want to meet up?

Taeyeon- Ottokeh I'm busy! Maybe next time.

Baekhyun- kinchana... >~<

He put his phone back and went to the bathroom. He could hear Chanyeol washing himself.

"Chanyeol?" He says quietly, he started to hear crying sounds in the shower. They started lightly at first and then became louder by the minute. Baekhyun pulled open the curtains to see Chanyeol laying down in the bath tub crying. "CHANYEOL! WHATS WRONG?!"

"Ba-ba-Baek?" Baekhyun climbs in and wash shocked by how cold the water was. He turns the knob making sure it was at the right temperature. He hugs the crying giant who buries his face in the crook of his neck.

"Shh...Chanyeol. We're going to be fine, Saranghaeyo." He pats his head lightly and starts singing 'moonlight'. Baekhyun's clothes were soaked but he didn't mind. He was with Chanyeol...and that was all that mattered to him.