"I see."

Hyunsuk hyung darted his eyes on me and look back to haruto, smiling in a teasing manner? I'm not sure if thats his usual smile or he's really teasing haruto. "So? This cute guy here..."

Haruto look at me and held my hands, showing off the ring to hyunsuk hyung. "Jeongwoo, my fiancè."

"WHAT"

I smiled shyly at him while haruto let out a laugh. "Anyways, is this what yedam is referring to?" haruto ask and pointed at the bunch of high double parallel folders. Paper work duties of a SSG member i guess. Hyunsuk hyung nodded at him still in shock from haruto's sudden announcement of our fake engagement.

Haruto turned to look at me. "What are you waiting for? Pick it up."

I stared at the bunch of files and look at him in surprise. How can i manage to carry all of that?!

"Hey you should not let your fiancè carry heavy stuffs!" hyunsuk hyung half yelled, haruto just grinned at him.

"What is he? A pregnant woman? He can do it. Hey slave, bring it to the parking lot and put it at the compartment of my car." haruto stated and throw the keys on me, i rolled my eyes on him and started placing the folders of files on my arms. After i finished placing everything haruto lead the way and opened the door.

"YOU EVIL BRAT!" i shouted, he just slammed the door right infront of my face while laughing like crazy. I heard hyunsuk hyung laugh and offered to open the door for me, i muttered a simple thanks and he just gave me his friendly smile.

I saw haruto calmly walking towards the main building. I sighed in disbelief— please let me punch his handsome face just once, just one punch and my soul will be at ease. I started marching my way towards the parking lot despite carrying the tall bunch of files that block my way.

"Holy shi— IM SORRY!" i exclaimed when i tripped and bump into a certain someone. Half of the folders scattered at the ground, luckily the papers are binded or else Young yedam will surely kill me. I immediately pick up the scattered folders and cursed haruto inside my brain, if only he help me then all of this mess won't happen.

"No, no its my fault! Im so sorry for not looking out." the guy who look the same age as me stated and started picking up the scattered files at the ground.

I started placing the files on my arms again and saw the guy started doing the same. "H-hey its fine, you don't have to help me. I'm really okay! I can—"

"No, i insist, let me help you for causing this trouble." he stated with a smile, i immediately shake my head.

"No, no, i am the one who caused this mess let me—"

"No i swear its fine, i want to help. This is heavy, how can you possibly carry all these?" he muttered and help me stood up, i felt embarrassed when i saw the files in his arms, he carry majority of the papers.

"I'm really sorry for troubling you." i stated he just smiled and ask where should we put all the papers and i told him that we'll put it at the car compartment at the parking lot.

"Its okay, i don't mind." he replied as we started walking, when we reached the parking lot i pressed the keys to open the back of the car, he started to neatly assemble the files and even closed the trunks gently.

"Thank you, thank you so much for your help. I'm jeongwoo by the way, Park Jeongwoo." i introduced myself with a smile and offered my hands, he gladly took it.