▪ Chapter 11

Edited.

"Hey do you want some ice creams?" Jongin asked you cheerfully.

"Ice creams?" you excitedly asked.

"Yeah, come on" he smiles, dragging you to the small ice cream shop.

He bought you your favorite ice creams and both of you sit on the bench at the park nearby before continue walking home. You look at the blue sky feeling so comfortable.

"Do you remember when we went for a sleepover at your house and went out to buy ice creams but the ice creams are out of stock so we walk to the other side of the city to buy some and then we got lost so our parents has to find us? That was so funny" he laughed.

♢ Flashback ♢

"Jongin, I'm scared" you said.

"Hey, don't be scared. I'm here with you. It's okay. Everything's gonna be okay" he said, trying to calm you. You feel better after that. You suddenly feel so cold. No wonder, you wear a sleeveless shirt. Jongin who seems to notice it, sit beside you on the bench and button off his jacket, putting it on you.

"Stay warm" he said, while rubbing your clothed arm.

"Thank you" you said quietly.

"Wait, how about you?" you asked when you realised that he's only wearing a black sleveless shirt.

"As long as you're fine, I'm fine" he smiles. You feel safe, you blushed.

"Actually, can you hug me? I feel so cold" he chuckled nervously. You were so shocked but managed to smile at him brightly and open your arm to hug him. He snake his hands inside the jacket, hugging you with his head on the crook of your neck.

You were blushing madly. That was when you found out, you like him.

After few minutes, his parents has found you both. Of course, both of you got scolded but he made sure to get you home safely.

♢ End of flashback ♢

"Yeah, I remember it" you smiles, licking your ice creams.

"I really missed those days" he said.

"Me too" you replied. You look at him, he's looking at the sky. He looks so ethereal, he looks so handsome. 'Do I still like him?'

"I miss you so much" he suddenly look at you. It really caught you off guard.

"M-Me too" you stuttered.

"You're still cute" he giggle, ruffling your hair. Your heart beats fast but the butterflies isn't there.

"Come on, finish your ice creams, we need to sent you home before your mom worries" he smiles.

"Okay. But uh, she's working so it's fine" you smiles and quickly finish your ice cream. He sent you home safely. You throw yourself on the bed.

"Today is a weird day" soon, you drift off to sleep.

♢♢♢

A week has passed. To be honest it was the most tiring week ever. Both Jongin and Jaehyun are fighting for your attention. It may sound overeacting but both of them will try their best to get you away from one another and it really is annoying to you.

You sigh, keeping your books in your bag. It's hard, you just don't know which one to choose. You want them both to be friends, believe me you tried, but it's not working.

"You're having recess with me, right?" Jaehyun asked.

"Yeah" it actually been awhile since you recess with Jaehyun because Jongin always drag you away from him each time. Suprised, he didn't today.

Both of you walk to the cafeteria slowly.

♢ Jaehyun's point of view ♢

It's the nth time she's letting out a sigh today. Is it because of me?

"Hey, are you okay?" I asked her, she give me a soft smile.

"Yeah, I'm just tired" she said. I give her a nod. We walk to the table where the others are, I got up to buy my food.

"I'm buying food, you want something?" I asked her.

"No, but can I follow you?" she smiles waiting for my answer.

"Of course" I smile as well. I love seeing her smile, she's so beautiful.

She was about to follow me to the counter when someone suddenly grabbed her harshly.

Jongin.

"Gosh, can you please be more gentle?" she groaned.

"I'm sorry. Come on, come with me" Jongin said dragging her with him.

"Excuse me? Can't you see she's with me?" I look into his eyes with anger.

"Nope. I'm taking her with me" he said, about to drag her away. Before I could do anything,

"Jongin, can you please let me recess with Jaehyun? It has been a long time since I hangout with him" she said softly. Somehow, I feel happy and proud.

"But Y/N, you seriously want to hangout with him?" he whispered to her but I managed to hear it. That son of bi-

"Come on, I have to tell you something" he said, dragging her away.

"Jongin!" she yelped.

"Yah!" before I could react, they're already out of my sight. Sigh.

"Is she even our friends anymore?" suddenly Youngtaek butted in.

"I don't know" I said, walking away.

"Hey! Where are you going?" Jangjun asked.

"I don't know" I said, before leaving them. I'm losing hope. Jongin really gives a big impact on her, it's like she can't refuse his offer. It's like, she still likes him.

"Just give up, Jaehyun" I said quietly to myself. I walk to the rooftop slowly. Maybe looking at the sky would calms me. I sat on one of the bench there, feeling the sunlight shines on me.

"Jaehyun" suddenly a voice interupted. I flutter my eyes open and turn behind me to see, Myungna. Without realising, I rolled my eyes.

"What do you want?" I asked, annoyed.

"Why are you so cold towards me? Where's my old Jaehyun? The one that loves me?" she looks at me with sad eyes.

"I never loved you, Myungna. It was all fake" I said.

"No, it's not. I know you love me. Please take me back. I missed to be in your arms again" she said, touching my chest. The fu-

"Don't touch me!" I yelled, standing up.

"Jaehyun. You were fine with me touching you like that before" again, she said with sad eyes.

"That was before, Myungna. I was trying to like you, to love you, so I let you show affection because maybe I could love you. But I can't, I can't love you. I'm sorry but please forget about us being together" I said, walking towards the door and opening it wide, ready to go out.

"But Jaehyun" she grab my wrist.

"I love you so much"

Before I could let out any word, she place her lips on mine.

"Yes. I will be your girlfriend, Jongin" a voice said. I know that voice.

{End of Chapter 11}
HAHAH are y'all okay?😂 Anywayy, thanks for reading and don't forget to vote! hehe ♡