▪ Chapter 3

Edited.

"Ahhhhh!"

"Oh my, I'm so sorry!!" a male voice apologized.

'My butt hurts. I think it crack just now, damn'

Suddenly a hand was held in front of your face for you to reach. You gladly reach for his hand for support and get up. You clean off your school uniform from small dust, almost forgot that a guy just bumped into you.

"I'm sorry, Y/N. I didn't see you there" again, he apologized. 'Wait, he knows my name?'

You raise your head from your uniform, looking into his brown eyes. 'Oh, he's from my class' He has a round face, pointed nose, sparkle eyes, plump lips and his hair is a dark shade of brown, more to ashy brown, parting apart, showing off his gorgeous forehead.

"Y/N? Hey, you're there?" he chuckled waving his hand in front of your face making you snap back to reality.

"Oh, yeah, erm, it's nothing" you laughed awkwardly. He smiles warmly.

"You probably don't know me yet, I'm Jaehyun. Bong Jaehyun" he smiles as he reach out his hand for you to shake.

"Oh, I'm Y/N" you smiles, shaking hands with him.

"I know" he smiles. He then take a look on his watch and gasped.

"We're late for class, come on!" he grab your hand and hold onto it tightly and securely, running to your not so far class. Both of you arrived there and thank god the teacher isn't there yet. Both of you pant, catching your breath as you realised that he's still holding your hand. You can feel your cheeks start to burns. 'Ahh what is this feeling'

"Jaehyun" you called him, he immediately turn his head to you, locking eyes with yours. Your faces are just a few inches apart. Your heart beats super fast.

"Y-Your hand" you stuttered. 'Why did I stutter?!'

"Oh, I'm sorry" he let go off your head and look away. You can see his cheeks turns into a light tint of pink. Cute.

"I'll go to my seat now then" you said.

"Yeah"

You walk to your seat beside Jugyeon and she look at you like she's going to kill you.

"What?" you asked her. She rolled her eyes at you.

"You didn't came to the cafeteria" you can sense annoyed in her voice.

"Sorry, I was meeting-"

"Jaehyun? You left me for him. Really? You even hold hands with him" she mummbled the last part.

"No, my sister wants to meet me earlier and when we're done, I forgot that I told you to wait in the cafeteria and went to the convinience store to buy a drink then the bell rang and I run to class and accidently bumped into him. That's all" you explained.

"Then what's with you holding hands?" she asked in a bitchy way. 'Excuse me?'

"He thought we were late for class so he grab my hand and run to class. Why are you so jealous about it? It's not like he's your crush or something" you rolled your eyes, clearly annoyed by her.

"I'm jealous because he is my crush! You don't understand me, Y/N!" she yelled. The whole class turn to look at us, confused, shocked, and some, think that it's funny.

"Oh gosh Jugyeon, do you have a crush on Jaehyun? God, you really think he would like you?" a girl squealed along with her friends. Jugyeon looks so ashamed, her eyes filled with tears. 'Great, now I feel bad'

"Jugyeon, I'm so-"

"I hate you, Park Y/N!" she screamed, storming out of the class. 'Great, now I'm humiliated'

You can hear snickers and people gossips but you decided to ignore it. You take out your math book which is the subject after this and start to scribble stupid stuff to ignore the fact that people are staring at you.

Soon, your teacher enter the class and you let out a relief sigh.

"Y/N, where's Jugyeon?" your teacher asked.

"Uh. I'm not sure, sir" you answered quietly.

"Oh? Class is starting. Can you please find her and bring her back?" he asked.

"Sure" you answered standing up from your seat and walk out of the class. 'Now, where are you?'

You searched around the school but Jugyeon couldn't be seen. 'Where are you? Oh gosh' It has been 10 minutes since you went out to search her. You gave up. You walk back to your class and knock the door softly.

"Oh Y/N, did you find her?" your teacher asked and you smile awkwardly.

"No, sir. I've searched around the school but I couldn't find her" you answered.

"Oh, it's fine. You can take a seat, I will tell your class' teacher about this" he smiles as you walk back to your seat. You start to copy down some notes that was written on the board when suddenly a knock interupted the whole class.

You look up to see, Jugyeon. Her eyes are swollen and red. 'Did she cried?'

"Oh, Jugyeon. Where were you? Class started almost half an hour ago. I asked Y/N to find you but she couldn't find you" your teacher said.

"I'm so sorry, sir. I won't let this happen again" she apologized, looking down.

"Okay then, you can go back to your seat" she gave him a nod and slowly walk to her seat, beside you. You look at her, trying to get her attention but she ignored you, not talking at all, or even glance at you.

"Hey, I'm sorry" you whispered.

"I don't want to talk right now" she said quietly. You understand it, you immediately stop getting her attention and focus on the class.

'She'll go back to her normal self soon. It's fine'

After a few hours, school is over. Jugyeon immediately rise from her seat to leave.

'Uit, wait up!'

You fill your bag in with your books as fast as you could and got up from your seat to go after her but someone stopped you.

"Y/N!" Jaehyun cheered. He stand in front of you, blocking your vision of Jugyeon. 'She left the class already! I need to catch up with her!'

"What is it, Jaehyun?" you asked Jaehyun, your eyes still finding Jugyeon's figure. But you eventually give up. 'I'll just find her tomorrow,'

"Nothing, just want to walk with you" he smiles warmly. That unexpectly makes your heart flutter.

"Oh. Okay" you can feel your cheeks gets warm as the butterflies in your stomach going crazy. Both of you walk out of the classroom side by side.

"So who is taking you home?" he asked, looking at you.

"I'm walking home today. My dad couldn't take us" you replied, smilling.

"Us?" he asked.

"Yeah, me and my older sister" you replied shortly. His mouth went O after you states that.

"Where is your house? I'm walking home too, we can walk together if your house is near with mine" he smiles.

"Oh, my house is near the flower park" you answered.

"Oh really? Me too!" he let out a small chuckle, making your lips form a smile. 'That's cute'

You walk through the school gate and outside the school. Suddenly your eyes catches a familiar figure, Jugyeon. She's looking at you and Jaehyun. She glares at you and walk away. You don't know what to feel. Sorry or angry? Sigh.

"Hey, wanna grab some ice cream on our way home?" he asked, wiggling his eyebrow. You let out a small chuckle.

"Sure"

{End of Chapter 3}
Hey! You can support me by voting this chapter! Hehe