▪ Chapter 7

Edited.

"Jongin.." you were shocked and happy at the same time. He give you a soft smile.

"I missed you" he said, slowly rubbing your forehead.

"I miss you too" you said, smilling. It feels like the feelings you had for him came back.

"But you should die" he stopped caressing your forehead and look at you sternly. He reached the pillow beside you.

"What are you-" before you could finish your sentences, he press the pillow on your face harshly. You tried to push away and screamed for help but he's too strong. It's suffocating. You can't breathe. You were about to give up.

Black.

"Ahh" you woke up from your nightmare, automatically sitting. You breathe in air uncontrolly fast. You look around you, it's the school's nurse room.

"Y/N?" a voice called. You look beside you to see Jaehyun's shocked face.

"Are you okay? Why did you get up so sudden, I was so shocked" he said.

"I-I'm sorry. I had a bad dream just now" you said quietly.

"It's okay.."

"Where is Jongin..?" you were hesitate to asked because you know it's only a dream.

"Who is Jongin?" he asked, confused.

"N-Nevermind"

"Are you okay? Do you need anything?" he asked, concernly.

"No. I'm fine. What happened?" you finally asked.

"You fainted while we're waiting in lines to buy food. I was so shocked and immediately take you here. You were sweating a lot Y/N, and your body was so cold" he explained.

"What did the nurse say?" you asked.

"She said you're just tired and you need to go home, to rest" he answered.

"Now?"

"Yeah, of course" he chuckles.

"How about school?" you asked.

"School's ended like erm, 10 minutes ago? Yeah" again, he answered. 'Oh no, I told dad I'm walking home today..'

"Don't worry, I told your sister about you. She said she gonna go and get your dad. They'll be here in any minute now" he smiles.

"Oh.." 'how did he know?'

"Thank you" you smiles.

"No problem. That's what friends are for, right?" he smiles. Somehow, you feel hurt hearing the word 'friends'.

Soon, your dad arrived and took your home. As soon as you're home, you take a very long, warm, bath. It feels so refreshing.

Morning came. You went to school normally and trust me when I say, it's not recess yet but Jaehyun is being so protective over you. He said that he's scared you would passed out any minute. You act like you're annoying to him but to be honest, you're happy. You feel so safe.

"So what do you wanna eat?" Jaehyun asked as both of you walk to the cafeteria.

"Hm, what do you wanna eat?" you asked, emphasing the 'you'.

"I want chicken and fries!" he cheered.

"I'll have the same, then. I'll pay" you smiles happily.

"But-"

"Shhh, you payed for my food last time. It's my turn!" you whined. He gave up. Soon, both of you bought your foods and walked to the table where all your friends at.