▪ Chapter 10

Edited.

While walking towards his friends table, Suho gave you a mischievous smirk. 'Okay I'm scared'

"Jongin. I think I should go to my seat, our teacher will be in class soon" you whispered to Jongin.

"Oh, you don't know? He won't be here today, so we can do whatever we want. Come on" he chuckles and made you stand with him in front of Suho and his friends.

"Jongin, my man" Suho gretted as he brother-hugged him. You just awkwardly stand beside him.

"Hi Y/N" he smiles.

"Hi" you gretted back.

"Yah come on, let's go to our place. Jongin, bring your girl if you want" he chuckles then walk ahead with his minions following behind.

"You want to come along?" Jongin asked.

"Where are you guys going?" you asked, a little scared. I mean, they're the bad guys in school.

"Just a room near the rooftop, come on" he smiles, taking you with him. Suddenly someone holds your other hand. You look beside you to see, Jaehyun.

"Where are you going?" Jaehyun asked. For some reason, you feel relieved.

"Why do you care? She's my best friend. She's with me now" Jongin spats.

"Excuse me? You was, her best friend. I am, her best friend" Jaehyun spats back. 'Oh god, what should I do?'

"Yah she-"

"Guys, please stop" you said, making both of them look at you. You let go off both of their hands and fidgets with your hands.

"Come on, Y/N. We just got reunited again. Let's hangout for a bit" Jongin said. 'He's not wrong. We really didn't meet each other for a long time. I really miss him'.

"He's dangerous, Y/N" Jaehyun said shortly.

"What do you mean?" you asked Jaehyun.

"He-"

"Come on, Y/N. They're waiting" Jongin said, holding your hand. 'Who should I choose?.. I'm sorry, Jaehyun'

"Okay, let's go" you said.

"Y/N, you really want to go with him?" Jaehyun asked, looking a little hurt.

"We didn't meet for a long time, Jaehyun. I just want to catch up few things with him. Is that wrong?" you accidently yelled at him. He looked more hurt than before.

"If that's what you want. Okay" he said, then left.

"Huh, loser" you manage to hear Jongin said under his breath.

"Come on, Y/N" he smiles then drag you out of the class. Somehow, you feel bad for yelling at Jaehyun. 'I need to apologized to him later'

Jongin dragged you to the rooftop.

"Are you known as Kai here?" you asked him.

"Yeah, I think it's better to be called Kai here" he smiles.

"Why?" you asked.

"I don't know, just want to" he answered. You nod slowly.

"That Jaehyun guy" Jongin started. You look at him, waiting for him to continue.

"Are you in a relationship with him or something?" he asked, looking a little nervous.

"Huh? No, we're just friends" you chuckles.

"Great, cause I don't want my girl to get stolen" he smiles, laying his hand around your shoulder. You can feel your cheeks gets warmer.

"Are you having fun here?" Jongin asked.