Chapter 7: OO: Dane

Authors Notes: Sorry the chapter is so short. I had to work with the time I had. Next chapter whenever I can.

Lloydreadsfanfic: since this is a fic about humans being nindroids and nindroids being humans. You can't just call Mindroid that because he's human in this AU so we cut it down to Minny. DP and Danny are the same person Danny Pierce is her name. Danny is my OC.

Lycanran: Oh your doing fine. The fact that you made an effort a review means so much to me :D. Hopefully I'll be moved into the house on the 17th.

Please please PLEASE read and review!

Rainbow Machine

Chapter 7

00-Dane

Danny watched as Midnight put her into a mini-shirt type rose colored dress with a soft rose color shirt was a silver color, and the hat that matched. Archie sat her down in front of a large mirror and held up his arm for a moment rolling up his sleeves. A soft hiss echoed. This caused Danny to jump up and back away. She had worked on Dareth enough to know what's inside those arms.

"Hey hey...it's alright. I made modifications to myself. I didn't need weapons anymore so..." He held up a curling iron that had popped out of the compartment. Danny rushed forward looking into the small space that it had come out of.

"You did this?"

"Well yeah. I...uh...what are you..." He gasped as she pulled the buttons from his shirt pulling open his stomach compartment. Old newspapers and magazines fell out. Danny slowly looked up at him.

"Do you mind?!" Archie snapped the piece back in place.

"You neeeeed an overhaul." She said taking his hand and tried to steer him over toward the table.

"What I need is for you to leave me alone and sit back down or you'll be late." He said gathering the newspapers and magazines back up. The glare that was written on his face when he looked back up at her. Had her sitting down in the seat. When Archie came back over to her he noticed the huge frown on her face. He picked up the brush from the table and began to brush her hair. She just seemed so sad. He had never seen her smile before.

"Hey...whats up? You look like someone walked over and kicked your puppy or something." He said. Danny looked horrified for a second there, then realized it was just a saying.

"I'm alone...all over again." This caught Archie by surprise.

"But you got that brother of yours, and my brother too." Archie stopped when he heard her laugh.

"Let's get something perfectly straight. If I were to get kidnapped...they wouldn't come for me. I'm not worth saving. I've never been good enough to stick around for. What makes me think I'm good enough at all?" Oh this girl had some confidence problems. Archie leaned over hugging her.

"You underestimate my brother. He doesn't look like it, but he adores you." Archie said. Danny was about to open her mouth to say something, but couldn't as the door slammed open and in walked Dane...in a black dress. Danny's jaw dropped.

"What...What are you wearing." But there was a huge smile on her face. "You look good in it though. Looks like the modifications are working well." Danny ran her fingers over his arms to feel for the seem. She herself couldn't find it so it was perfect. Dane looked perfectly human. She reached up feeling along the straps. Dane just barked with laughter as it tickled pretty well.

"No stop Danny..." He laughed harder. Everything jiggled lit it was supposed to. Danny was satisfied with her work.

"Alright my turn." Archie said twirling his brother.

"Naw boy...you gotta finish with her. Besides Imma go get a pair of shoes to go with this. These ones don't look good enough." Dane said in his most girly way he possibly could.

"Hey Dane?" Danny called. Dane turned to see Danny's smile. Of that smile. He walked over to her. "You look good." Danny said. Dane kissed her hand.

"Thank you. I was a little worried about that."

"Oh I'm pretty sure you could pull anything off with that sort of confidence." She said sitting back down in the chair. Archie looked up at Dane with a soft smile.