20- Captain Roger's..

Start from the beginning

"Oke get him safe" he say and kisses my forehead.

"eww get away you are sweaty" I cringe.

"fuck you" he says and jogs back to his practice.

I walk up the corrider of the school and reach the parking lot. I spot nick entering his car and I wave at him. But he doesn't see me. I plan on walking home. But I stop myself from doing so. Just as I step out.

"don't even think about walking home" a stern voice says from behind me, and I smile recognizing the voice.

I turn around and see caiden standing, wearing black jeans, a black hoodie and come sneakers.
A smile creeps on to my face as I see him. And he smiles back.

"I thought you weren't at school" I ask

"yeah, I didn't come today"

"so how are you here?"

"I.... Umm... Came.. To pick you up from.. School?" he says it more like a question and he rubs his neck. And heat creeps up my neck.

What the hell?

Caiden is nervous.

Umm. Come again!?

"so? Let's go, my feet are killing me" I quickly cut the topic so he doesn't see my blush like a tomato.

"oh yeah." he says chuckling.

Caiden came all the way to school to pick me up.

He does care.

Although he has this babdboy look and cold appearance, mabye he is not that bad at all.

We both enter his car and he drives off the school parking lot.

"you got any plans today?" caiden asks as he stops at the traffic signal.

"umm....well I didn't but like I was-" I get cut off by caiden.

"cool, we are going to my house" he says taking a sharp turn with a drift as I grip on to my seat.

"I never agreed to that" I say crossing my arms.

"I know, but we still are" he says with a toothy grin. Such a cute cute grin no one would be able to say no to.

Awe. Such a cutie! But also cocky!

He drives up his yard and parks his car in front of the entrance.

We both get out and he presses the lock button on his car keys.

He unlocks his front door and we both get in, he opens his shoes and I do the same.

For a guy his house is very clean, he has everything placed perfectly with paintings and a beautiful contrast. It's yet the same since the day I stayed here. I open my shoes and dig my feet into the soft rug and caiden enters the kitchen, his couch is placed nicely in front of the TV with a table in front with laptop and some papers scattered.

"make yourself comfortable " he says as walks up the stairs. "I'll be back in a minute"

The cold air from the air conditioner makes me shiver, and I take a seat at the couch.

Minute later caiden comes back with a hoodie in his hands.

"wear this, I can see you are cold" he says.

"thanks." I mutter, and put the hoodie over my head, instantly I get engulfed by the warmth and the sweet smell of caiden. I snuggle into the oversized hoodie and dip my head in.