Ow! Pressing the tip of my finger to a stinging cheek, wet blood now stains it a deep red. Whoa... I didn't notice it before with all the adrenaline but my palms are destroyed.

Low snickers and laughter resonating from the building, catch my attention. Teenagers. Hundreds of them. But the faces... they're not human. Their eyes. They glow bright red...and they're staring... directly at me.

"W-what the hell..?!" Alarmed sirens are triggered in my brain while I scoot back. Fresh blades of sharp grass sting my wounded palms when they meet.

"Remember when I told you, you probably wish you were actually dead though?" With an absolute carefree demeanor, the boy nudges his head towards the hoard of ferocious-looking teens, "this is what I meant."

"What's wrong with them?!"

"They smelt the human in you."

"Human? What does that mea-" The words disappear as I cower from the ravenous teens pouncing from the windows towards me.

The boy who saved me is quickly lost in the sea of savages. No! Please don't leave me... His face, a mere memory while monstrous stares singe into my defenseless and terrified body. Please... I don't know what's happening... I don't... wanna die.

"So you're the new student. You look delicious." A girl's bone-chilling voice ravages me with goosebumps.

"Aw..do your hands hurt? I can help you with that." One boy's tongue glides along his disgusting lips. The acids in my stomach churn from the sight. God, I want to throw up. What's wrong with these people... it's like they want to... devour me.

"Shouldn't have tried to escape, little kitty." I violently shudder as a boy twirls a piece of my hair between his grotesque fingers. Pulling my knees into my chest, I wrap my arms around them in an attempt of protection.

Everything is suffocating me. It hurts to breathe. I need... Agh! Throbbing convulsions tear its way into my brain. No...Stop. Make it stop! My nails sink into flesh as I try to ease the pain and also conceal my vision from the endless nightmare I can't wake up from. "...go away..."

"Couldn't hear ya, cutie. Speak up." A boy sneers.

"...go away." What is this... feeling? My heart... wants to burst. The blood in my veins... are boiling. That terrible anger... is festering in the depths of my soul. No, not again. I need to escape!

"We still can't hear you." A girl mocks.

"What's wrong, little kitty?" Another laughs. Stop talking.

"You upset?" Be quiet I can't think!

"Look she's crying!" This pain...

"Aw, don't cry." My head's going to explode...!

The multiple voices horrendously overlap into one big cluster fuck of ear-splitting noise. Shut up. Shut up! SHUT UP!

"GO AWAY~!" Dry heat scorches the inside of my esophagus. The excruciating palpitations in my chest slow to a structured pace. Awful sound is replaced by total silence. ...Are they gone?

"SLEEP!" Someone familiar roars over the stillness. Strange thumping suddenly echoes in my ears.

Peeking out, bodies of the crazed teens drop to the floor like flies. Frozen still, I marvel at the sea of unconscious bodies surrounding me.

"There you are!" Hm? I recognize that voice. I stand watching an angry man stomp into my view.

"Why did you leave the room!? I was..." He begins but my mind trails off as I stare at him.