Bedroom Escape {S}

Hands roamed over smooth, beautiful, flawless skin. Feeling, cupping, twisting pinching. Teeth nipped, bit, grazed. Mouths sucked, kissed, lapped.

The sheets underneath them bundled and creased under the weight of their bodies. Midoriya grasped at the thin, white linens as Todoroki trailed his tongue ever so slowly down the other man's chest. Midoriya's back naturally curled at the feeling, Todoroki's tongue running over his lithe form and prominent ab muscles. Hands clung to Midoriya's waist, squeezing lightly as the younger man squirmed slightly.

"Shouto. Please." Midoriya gasped out breathlessly as he stared at the man with half lidded eyes in his position beneath his lover, legs spread as his growing erection from inside his boxers pressed tightly against Todoroki's stomach near his waistline.

"Patience Izuku." Todoroki whispered to Midoriya despite their closeness and the fact that they were the only ones around to hear the sweet nothings and careless whispers. Todoroki made eye contact with Midoriya as he lowered himself back to his lover's chest once again, this time paying more attention to Midoriya's lonely nipples. Testing the waters, Todoroki licked the nub lightly, hearing Midoriya hum lowly beneath him. Seeing this as an okay, Todoroki explored the small, pink nipple with his mouth more, moving around the nipple with his tongue in a swirling motion. Removing one of his hands from Midoriya's waist, Todoroki moved his now free hand to Midoriya's other nipple, thumbing it lightly before taking the other nipple he was working with before into his mouth. The sound of Midoriya letting out a small puff of air and breathing in sharply after was music to Todoroki's ears.

Todoroki continued to pinch, pull, tweak, and twist Midoriya's nipple, sucking and biting on the other. Midoriya's hands lifted themselves from the sheets to Todoroki's back where they lightly marked him with scratches as Midoriya's back arched off of the bed once again.

"Sh-Shouto!" Midoriya moaned out loudly as one of his hands pulled at Todoroki's hair roughly, earning a groan from the white and red haired man. Todoroki pulled his face away from Midoriya's nipple, a loud and wet pop following shortly. Midoriya watched as Todoroki brought his hand up to his lips slowly, his index finger sticking out as he hushed Midoriya quickly with a quiet shh. Todoroki moved his hands to rest on Midoriya's chest, relishing in all the warmth he could get from the other man before moving his hands downward. They moved down further, further, further, until they reached the edge of Midoriya's boxers.

Before continuing, Todoroki looked up into Midoriya's eyes for confirmation. Midoriya swallowed thickly and nodded slowly, bringing his his hands up to either side of Todoroki's face. "I trust you. So please." Todoroki waited a little bit, seeing Midoriya's resolve was firm and making up his mind. He moved his face down to Midoriya's, placing a gentle, reassuring kiss to his lover's temple. Lifting his head back up, Todoroki continued with his previous engagement, grasping the edges of the younger man's boxers and slowly sliding them off of his slim, smooth legs.

Todoroki's attention immediately flew down to his lover's perky, hardened cock that had already begun leaking precum. "Beautiful." Todoroki breathed out as he took in the sight. Midoriya's cheeks burned at the simple, yet powerful word.

"I could say the same thing about you." Midoriya shot back with a laugh, a smile lighting up his face.

Todoroki's eyes widened slightly, but not for very long before he leaned over once again and pressed his lips to his lovers. Their lips melded together in harmony as Midoriya hummed lowly and Todoroki let out a content sigh though his nose. Their tongues danced around one another, pressing against the other again and again as their saliva helped the appendages move around easily. Midoriya's teeth sunk down on Todoroki's tongue lightly before he pulled away and uttered a worried apology.