Beach {F}

I'm just stuck on the idea of Yaoyorozu and Todoroki being badass, in on recommendation, Gay and Lesbian BFFs, they're like brother and sister~ Lesbian!Momo Yaoyorozu, Because umm.. shut up I'm a lesbian who needs more friends and lives vicariously through video games I play and stories I write! And Yaoyorozu is amazing *_*

Just a simple day at the beach, a day that would have been avoided altogether had Yaoyorozu not looped him into going with her. She used the sly remarks of how he'd "miss an opportunity" to talk to finally Izuku again, and that if he wasn't there, "someone might come after Midoriya, as cute as oblivious as he can be."

Todoroki wouldn't admit he completely fell for that one, but he doubted he had to. His memory was vivid or his arm bursting into flames as the words left the lips of his now laughing best friend.

"Besides," She added humorously, with a glisten in her eyes, and comfortable smile not expressed often, "I need my friend to talk to. And what if I need a bodyguard out there too?"

Todoroki raised his eyebrow under his white bangs, "You? Need a bodyguard? The creator of everything," he scoffed, rolling his eyes and ruffling a hand through his friend's hair. She pouted, swatting the other's hand away, before breaking out into a grin

"Yeah, everything but a girlfriend," she complained, emphasizing the situation by holding her arms out widely to the side, before bringing them closer together and making a curving gesture.

The red and white haired individual shook his head, and glanced towards his friend with soft blue and gray eyes. He closed his eyes, before grasping at the girl's shoulder lightly, "Hey come on, things'll work out or whatever. I'm not the expert on this and the academy's made it hard for anyone to connect? outside of all the work we're given. You'll find a girlfriend easily, and I'm certain your own share of fangirls."

Yaoyorozu titled her head to the side, bemused, "Easy for you to say, you already met your soulmate"

"I'd think someone as empirical as you wouldn't believe in soulmates," Todoroki's retorted, with eyes still gazing around, and looking for someone, as they came closer to their school's bus.

Yaoyorozu replied coolly, "I hardly consider that an insult, but I mean of course I do. It's hardly that strange of a theory in a world of supernatural abilities becoming the norm. When you see it you see it. I can't imagine you two ending up with anyone else," she finished with, waving at the handful of classmates standing outside the yellow bus. Their teacher, Eraserhead was looking about as thrilled as a Steam gamer with a laggy PC.

"Alright kids head in and take your seats already. You've earned a day off, for the beach, so spend it wisely

Yayorozu walked in stride with the red-white haired pretty boy, laughing as she noted the dreamlike expressions on the various girls around campus. If they only knew. Well, if she had it her way and her friend would actually talk to his crush, they'd know.

It was amusing to see some of the girls glaring or frowning at her, as she simply walked next to the icy-hot hero. They weren't even close in their assumptions. The girl shook her head and suppressed a grin. She pressed her lips together, but breathed out as she glanced back at the admirers. It was kind of saddening, some of the girls were really cute too. Momo sighed.

How Todoroki misses those glances was beyond her. And how he somehow doubted Midoriya's doting and drooling over Todoroki, was incredulous.

Some fans were boys too, nice looking and friendly ones she supposed. Yet it hardly mattered. If a certain green haired and freckled boy was within a mile of Todoroki, he saw nothing else. Dual-toned eyes locked back to each and every laugh, smile and motion of the younger boy's lips. Did he even notice how his eyes lit up and his smile was melting off his face, when the other so much as said his name.