𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙛𝙞𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣

Liked by corbynbesson, alex

Liked by corbynbesson, alex.rogers, and 1,809,002 others

seaveydaniel: I stole Rylan's camera and she doesn't know. (Btw, I don't know how to work this thing.)

tagged: rylanmarais

rylanmarais: can I get my camera back now?

corbynbesson: NO! NOT UNTIL YOU PAY ATTENTION TO ME!

imzachherron: Not again...🙄

username1: what's happening?

username2: um what are those socks?? @seaveydaniel

seaveydaniel: those are my awesome CVS socks. so.......fight me @username2

jackaverymusic: skinny legend

username3: *I think you're talking about Rylan, Jack

jonahmarais: just give the camera back, I'm tired of hearing Rylan complain.

seaveydaniel: too late, Corbyn has it now.

......

Limelight VIP. The boys forced me to a limelight VIP. We are walking over there now, and I am extremely nervous. I mean I feel like we are just intruding in the people who want to meet the boys, but they said that they want to meet the girls too. As we walk in there are a bunch of people in the room, but not as much as the meet and greets. There was music playing in the background and Christina was vlogging. The boys set off, but Quinn, Christina and I stuck together.

"So, we are in Limelight VIP with the boys, and we're going to meet some of you Chickee's and Rylan and Quinn's fans as well." She spoke to the camera and me and Quinn popped up in the background making a stupid face. Christina rolled her eyes and moved away from us to continue talking. Quinn and I started laughing when she mentioned something about not being able to do anything around us.

"Hi," a girl who looked to be around 15 years old says and comes up to us. I smiled at her, Quinn copying my actions. "Can I get a picture with you guys?" She asks and we nod. Once we take the picture, she looks at me and Quinn.

"Are you dating Daniel?" She asks me and I shake my head quickly.

"No, No way," I told her, trying to avoid the fact that my cheeks were burning red.

"Oh, what about Corbyn?" she asks, and I stood there, hesitating for a second. I didn't know what to say because Corbyn and I never really talked about announcing us dating to the fans.