Bobbidi Corrupts the Legendary Super Saiyan!

Blood trickled down Bardock's face. He had finally defeated Frieza's ancestor, Lord Chilled. He had also found out who the Lengendary Super Saiyan was. It was him. He had finally became the ultimate warrior. His chest swelled with pride.

        "So." a voice said behind him. " This is the Legendary Super Saiyan?" Bardock turned to see a short brown being standing there with an 'M' on his belt. 

"Allow me to introduce myself, I'm Bobbidi son of Bibbidi. I am a wizard and I'm here to grant you unimaginable strength beyond any Super Saiyan powers you've obtained so far."

        "How the hell do you know who I am? And how do I obtain this new strength and power?" Bardock asked with the idea of new powers overcoming him. He just became a Super Saiyan and now he can become even stronger? The thought of this made want to know more about this power.

        " There is only one way to get this new power and that is to give me control of your soul and obey my every command. You will still have freedom though but when I give you a command you must obey."

        "I don't take orders from anybody, even if it means gaining new power." And with that Bardock turned away for just a second and then, without a second wasted Bobbidi quickly cast the enchantment to bind Bardock's soul to his will.

        "ARRRRGHAAAA!!!!!!!" Bardock screamed in agony and pleasure for he could feel his newfound power. But he also he screamed in anger for not thinking of the consequences of turning his back on a wizard.

        "Now your mine and will be my servant forever! HAHAHAHAHA!" Babbidi's laughter rang throughout the universe.

        "Now lets go back to the future. Time to prepare my spaceship for time travel! Follow me, my Legendary Super Saiyan. HEHEHAHAHA!!"

        "Damn you, you short piece of shit!" But Bardock followed knowing that he couldn't refuse his new master's commands.

        " You should be greatful Bardock, soon you get to meet you son."

        "My son? You mean... Kakarot?" 

        "Yes, you see. A fighter of your son's gang of ultimate fighters killed me and another me was in a separate universe and now is angry for the death of him. I know it's confusing but, you see, because of your son, a me is dead and now and I have to avenge his death, and whats more perfect than to destroy Goku with his own father?" Babbidi laughed at this and started his space ship and left planet Vegeta. 

" Now, time to kill Goku and his friends! Off we go!" And with that, an old evil headed back to the future to Earth and Bobbidi had a secret weapon with him other than Bardock to destroy the Z fighters.