Chapter 2: Tₕₑ ᵣₑₜᵤᵣₙ ₒf ₛₒₘₑₜₕᵢₙg ₙₑw Pt. 1

>> 12:29 PM ( Practice ) <<

     After practicing some dances for the Billborads, Jimin notice that Yoongi was looking at Jimin the whole time. He smiled. But Jimin walked up to Yoongi, but while he was walking, V walked up in front of Jimin and asked, " Hey Jimin, I need some advice..." before V could finish his sentence Jimin told him, he will get back to him. When Jimin got to Suga they started to talk. Talk, talk, and talk, nonstop. While Yoongi and Jimin were talking, Jungkook was just mad. He was so fuckin' pissed that he had to get close to Yoongi and Jimin as possible.

>> The Conversation <<

Jimin: " Hey, so practice was somthing today"
-
Suga: " Yup, you can say that again, but how are you" he said with a little hair mess up.
-
Jimin: " Im good, a little problems there and than but overall im good"
-
Suga: "Thats good to hear, but have their been a little problem with you and Jungkook" He said with a scare voice.
-
Jimin: "Well, I did see him in the store today. I try to stay away as far as possible, but he waited for me and ask me if i still miss him" with a mad voice
-
Suga: "Hey, sleepy head. Keep your head up, I don't wanna see it you down at all. And hey do you wanna get something to eat. My treat."
-
Jimin: " Yea sure, besides i have to get some stuff for the house. "
-
Suga: "Okay. Let's go" Holding Jimin's small hand.
-

     As Jimin and Suga leaves the studio, He told Jin that he will be home a little late. After telling Jin, Jimin ask Yoongi" You guys live together?" but yoongi reply," Huh, Oh no, we are just roomates" with one arm around Jimin and smiling. The two little boys got into the car and went to petes cafe. In the car, Jimin was just thinking about what Yoongi did to him and couldn't stop thinking about it. Yoongi and Jimin were finally next in line, and they order what they both wanted.

     While Jimin and Yoongi wait for their order, Yoongi gets a phone call from Jin.

>> Phone call <<
-
Jin: " Yoongi, Yoongi, Yoongi. You need you to protect Jimin. " Yelling from phone to phone.
-
Yoongi: " Jin, what do you mean "protect Jimin" with a questionable voice.
-
Jin: " Jungkook is looking for Jimin. Therefore
you need to protect Jimin Now"
-
Yoongi: " Okay, just pack some clothes for me and you, and imma take Jimin to get his clothes"
-
End of phone call.

Yoongi: " Hey Jimin!, We gotta go now" holding his hands.
-
Jimin: " Why, What's going on?" with a scare face
-
Yoongi: " aww i love your scary face, But that's not the point here. What we need to do right now is get out here. "
-
Jimin: " After you tell me what's going on" with a mad face.
-
Yoongi: " I'll tell you when we get to the car. Again we need to get out of here fast "