six

I lock the door and let out a quiet sigh. I don't know what's going on anymore. I want to be alone, or perhaps I don't but being alone is the only thing I can do right now.
Katya has been acting different since I've decorated her room, maybe going through her person stuff was too far. She's quieter and doesn't want to carry on conversations, it's as if she's ignoring me. It's hit me harder then I expected, I've been ignored before but this time it feel worse. She's doing it on purpose, but I don't think she wants to? I slump into one of the chairs in the kitchen and my head falls into my hands.
She wants to talk to me but she stops herself, as if a voice pops into her head telling her to stop. She's playing with my emotions and it making me crumble inside.

My classes got cancelled so I've spent the last 20 minutes in the kitchen, cycling between three different apps. Just as I get up to retrieve my laptop to finish my thesis for next week, the door in the other room is opened clumsily. Katya's back. A huge smile grew on my face as I go to unlock to door when I hear moans. What?
It's sounded like another girl, but I know that katya doesn't bring girls home. Maybe she watches porn when I'm away, that's what I do. I decided that now is probably not the best time to go in, but then again when Is? I sat back down on the chair, trying to concentrate on Instagram, but all I could hear was the muffled gasps from the the room next to me.
"F-fuck me,, k-k" the girl starts and my ears quickly pick it up. No it can't be..
"K-katya!!" She almost gasps and I felt my heart drop. Its as if I'm getting stabbed in the stomach several times by the person I care about the most.
Katya hasn't made a sound yet, but the other girl's moans get louder and louder until she's screaming with pleasure. I wriggle in my skin knowing that katya was doing this, to another girl. Or I assume, she still hasn't said anything, but it's obviously her, who else would it be? Is she really enjoying this?
It all gets too much, so I make my way to the opposite side of the room where the bathroom lies and bolt the door so I'm trapped in. Even though 2 locked doors are separating us, i can still hear her, the pit in my stomach growing every second I'm in the claustrophobic room.
Finnaly it stops, I let out a sigh of relief, but immediately realise that there probably be a round two for katya's pleasure. I hold my breathe and it seemed like hours, but before anything happens I hear the bed squeak and someone get off.
"Walk me to my dorm" the girl almost demanded, and I was slightly taken back by her rudeness. "I know you called me so you could get over someone, I don't know who it is and I'm not going to ask, but I feel as though you should be a gentle-women and at least walk be back."
"..ok.." Katya finnaly speaks, but her voice is quiet and timid. The door closes and I build up the courage to finnaly walk into my room.
My hands are sweaty and my breaths are irregular. The room smells foreign and bitter, not the usual sweet perfume katya sprays or like the fruity shampoo she puts on. The sheets of her bed are wrinkled and my eyes sting with tears. Why am I crying? My hands shakely reach for my phone and I starts to text Bob.

Can I stay at your dorm for the night, I'll tell you everything when I'm there I just,, can't look at katya right now :Me

Bob: of course babe, come over.

I rush out of the room, as I feel a single tear roll down my face, but I wipe it away before it reaches my jaw and try to swallow all my feelings.
I look up to see katya walking back, her head tilted down so she can't see me. I bit my lip as I looked her, I can't deal with this right now. She stoped as she saw me, her mouth slightly ajar
"Trixie-"
"I-im going to uh.. bobs, I'll see you" I stammer and quickly rush past her
"Wait are you o-" she grabs onto my wrist, and as much as I want to give in and just melt into her touch I jerk back.
"Katya I said goodbye." I say, not making eye contact. I rush down the hall, I try not to look back but I do, and she stood in the exact same spot with the exact same expression, like she was frozen. My lip quivers and I force myself past the door.

Katya pov:
I close the door behind me, and fame and I walk to her dorm.
"This isn't like you " she states "You shouldn't be running from your feelings like this"
"You don't know me that well then, I'm not running from anything" I scoff And she turns her head toward mine
"Katya don't act as if I'm a stranger, I've known you since we were little. You don't like vulnerability, I get it, but running from it makes it worse." I laugh, ignoring the severity in her words, who knew someone you just fucked could turn so philosophical in a matter on minutes. "Who is it"
"Its no one" she raises her eyebrows unsatisfied
"Don't lie to me" I sigh slightly, giving in.
"I haven't been having one night stands as much as normal because of my roomate. I want to fuck her I guess, but normally when I want to do that I either fuck them then leave or fuck someone else and forget. But she can't seem to leave my mind, she's all I think about, I can't forget about her. Adore told me that if I can fuck someone else and feel good about it then it's just a sexual attraction, but if I can't then I'm falling for her. So for the past week I've been ignoring her, it hurts so much but I guess it ended up with this" I wave my hand at her "so I'm just happy that I didn't get involved with that." After a second of her staring at me she spoke up again.
"Well you're obviously not happy, look at you." She looks me up and down "and from that description alone I know you like her and trying to ignore the feelings." I don't try to disagree, I would just be lying to myself.
I like her.
We reach her door and she steps in, turning to face me "don't ignore you're feeling" she told me before she closed the door and I'm left standing alone in a college hallway.

I shuffle my way through the corridor towards my dorm, starring at the dark floor underneath me. I feel eyes on me so I look up to see a teary-eyed trixie. She looks beautiful even when she's crying, how did i not know I liked her till now. I shove those thoughts away, knowing that thinking that isn't appropriate now, not when she's obviously upset.
"Trixie-" I start, who would hurt her like this?
"I-im going to uh.. bobs, I'll see you" she stammers and quickly rush past me. I'm washed over by a wave of guilt, how could I ignore her for a full week? Am I the one who hurt her like this? Is this my fault? No, I'm not that important to her, I'm not to anyone, no one crys over me.
"Wait are you o-" i grabs onto her wrist, hoping that she changes her mind and comes back to me, but instead she jerks sway.
"Katya I said goodbye." She almost whispers, her head tilted downwards away from me and she rushes past. I watch her run away from me, and at the end of the hall she looks back, hesitates a bit before walking though the door out of eyesight. I've fucked things up.

Oh.. I may of stirred the pot, sorry. But come one it's trixie and katya they can't stay away from each other for that long ;).
I don't know anyone else who's shipped with katya exept for violet, willam or Alaska, but they pop up later so I used fame even though she's shipped with trixie,, whoops.

Also who else is friends with violet.. I think I've used up all her friends already lol. There's pearl fame and Katya,, I need someone else. I could use Aquaria I guess.. they're both winners..
winner winner, chicken,, dinner