🍉24🍉

[this chapter is a bit long because I think that I've been distracted and haven't been writing. So here you guys go.]

~Elle POV~

[one month later because I have no clue on what to write...]

"Oliver!!" I yell/groan "where is my book?!" I yelled walking towards the living room.

"What's with the yelling Elle?" Dad asked.

I was about to answer but then I looked Oliver behind uncle Ethan. I started chasing after him.

"Oliver give me my book!" I yelled

"No!" He laughed.

We were running around the house while ghost was chasing us, suddenly without thinking I used my 'super speed' as Ollie likes to call it, as I used it I left a trail of white mist/dust type of thing, then I tackled him grabbing my book.

"Never touch my book again." I said standing up.

"But Elle you spend all your day reading, what am I supposed to do?" Ollie whined.

"Idk, play video games with uncle Jack. Heard he's looking for someone to challenge him in fortnite." I said keeping my eyes on the page.

"But, I want to spend time with you." He said in a low voice.

I looked at him and sighed closing my book and putting it on the kitchen counter.

As I helped Oliver up I sensed people staring at us so I looked to my right and saw everybody looking. And by everybody I mean dad, mom, aunt Tate and Gabbie, uncle Jonah, Daniel, Jack, Corbyn, Grayson and Ethan looking at us.

Oops...

"I can explain." I said quickly.

"You better." Uncle Jonah said crossing his arms.

"Well, I was born with this...whatever it is but," I paused. What am I supposed to say??   "Idk what to say but I promise I'll not use it to hurt anyone. Or I'll never use it. Oh my gosh I sound crazy." I quickly 'explained'

It sounded better in my head.

They stayed quite so i bite on my lip and looked down closing my eyes so I don't tear up. But I felt a warm tear roll down my cheek. I was shaking.

"Please don't hate me.." I sobbed out.

"Oh baby, I'll never hate you.." dad said stepping closer to me.

He kneeled in front of me and put his hand on my chin and raised my head so I'm facing him. I looked into his greenish blue eyes with my now grayish ones and felt comfort.

I hugged him tight and smiled as he returned the hug just as tight.

~two hours later~

"What if they are real and Barry was your father?" Hailey said.

We are in the living room in the twins house with Aj watching Arrow.

"That's just idiotic, I mean who wouldn't want El in their life." Bailey said eating popcorn.

"Wait he got his powers from lightning.. what if you were stroked by lightning and got your super-speed?" Ollie said.

"That's just insane." I said.

"Or what if you were injected with some serum like Mirakuru or like the super soldier serum from captain America." Hailey excitedly said.

All of us except Hailey laughed.

"What are you laughing at?" Hailey asked.

"Its just funny." I said.

"Cute theory guys but the show isn't gonna watch it's self." Aj said still laughing on the couch.