🍉2🍉

Elle's POV~

"So welcome home girly"Corbyn said. I was looking at the house with shook written on my face, we started to walk in I looked to the left to see the other houses then entered the house. "Okay so I'm gonna give you a tour of the house and Zach'll carry your suitcase to your room"Corbyn said "me too!!"Daniel said "ME THREE"Jack yelled I flinched, "oh sorry darling didn't mean to scare you!"he said and kissed my forehead. For some reason I feel safe around them but I know they're like the others, they'll have me for a week or two then send me back, I have been sent back almost 8 times, the last time I trusted a family they just abandoned me and abused me, sooner the cops found out and sent me back, a half of me want to trust them and the other don't, I only trust Zach right now because I know him the most and he is the first one to introduce himself. "okay and this is your room, do you like it?". "I love it thank you" I whisper back and hugged his leg, omg this boy is tall!!, he carried me and went back downstairs we finished. "So what do you wanna do today?"Jonah asked."I wanna know you bettew" "Okay so I'm Jonah Marais, I'm 19(a/n:ik he is 20 now but let's go with ok? Okay)I'm from Minnesota, I have a 2 sisters and a brother, I love to watch/read Harry Potter,sing,play baseball and root for Minnesota Timberwolves and yeah that me" "umm a little to much for her don't you think?"Jack said. "Which pawt of Minnesowta awe you fwom?, I mean dere is Saint Paul,Minneapowis,Dulut...so which one?"I looked up and saw them with their mouths open. "H-how do y-you know all this?!,I don't know most of it and I'm from there?!!"Jonah said shook, I let out a giggle loud enough for them to hear, zach put his hand on his heart and acted like my giggles were gun shoots then fall to the ground with Daniel doing the same, "that was THE MOST adorable thing I've ever heard in my life!"Jonah squealed picking me up and spinning me around I started laughing he stopped and I looked at the boys and they were on the floor with their hands on their chest. "So whewr fwom Minnesowta?. "Stillwater" "oh Otay", "Okay I'm Corbyn Besson and I'm 19 as well and I'm from Firefax Virginia, I have two siblings, I love Italian food,space and I love to snowboard and sing..oh yeah I have a dog named Cody but he is in Virginia soo that me!". "I'm Daniel Seavey and I turned 19 couple months ago, im from Vancouver Washington and moved to Portland, I have three siblings who are Tyler Anna and Christian, I love to sing I can play nine instruments,surf and I love science" "wow you can pway nine instowments!" "Yeah"he chuckled. "Hey I'm noodle Avery...just kidding I'm Jack Avery and I'm 18 years old, I'm from Burbank California but moved to Susquehanna Pennsylvania when I was 1, I have three sisters, Sydnie Ava and Isla, I love to sing,skateboard,play basketball, snowboard and solve Rubik cubes and that's about it" "and I'm Zach Herron and I'm 17, I'm from Dallas Texas, I have two younger siblings, Ryan and Resse, I love to sing and that's it (idk what he likes to do....ik I'm a terrible human😭)". "Okay now tell us about you"Daniel said. "Otay, I'm Ewe and I'm 4 yews owd, I wove to dance, skatebowad, do dymnatics (gymnastics) and I wove wuvlves" I look up and see zach and Jack hugging each other with a terrified look on their face, I giggled. "Y-you like wolves?!!"Zach asked. "Aha dey're nice, I pwayed wit one befowe" "OM-" Jonah begun but got cut off by the front door opening and a girl saying "GUESS WHO'S HOME AND WHERE IS THIS COOKIE I WANNA MEET HER!!!"she yelled making me hold onto Daniel and hide my head into the crock of his neck, "omg Babe...h-how"Corbyn said hugging her "hey bean, and it's called a plane" she said laughing "Okay so this is Elle, love can you come here please?"he said kindly, I just set there hugging him tightly he  a chuckled, "I think she's scared from you Tina" Daniel said hugging me back, "it's okay baby, this is Christina she is Corbyn's girlfriend"he whispered to me kissing the top of my head.

~time skip after getting to know Christina~

"Oh how about we go to shopping for new clothes beauty"Zach said, "yeah good idea"Jack agreed "Okay let's go, come here baby"Corbyn said handing Jonah the keys, we got in the van and they started jamming to music till we got there, as soon as we reached Tina carried me out of the van which made me giggle, we bought some outfits: